~Chapter 46~

Michael's POV

"Your right I'll always wait for you." She says as she descended down the stone stairs.

The church piano began to play in the background and August stands next to me and hands me a shot glass and I drink it the cold liquid harshly burning my throat.

"I should of beat your ass." August says out of nowhere and I look up at him confused.

"What you did to Gene. Mike we been friends for a long time and I wanted to but she made me not do it.. so your welcome." He says with a small laugh.

"Wow thanks ." I muttered.

"Well consider that your wedding present." He says before walking away.

What is up with these wedding presents?

He walks away and I walk into a room locking it. I pull out my phone and dial Jacks number.

"Jack, it's Michael." I say holding the phone to my ear.

"Hello Mike, I was just about to call you." 

I hum in response," did the test come in?"

"Yes they did would you like to now?"

I nod then realise he can't see me," yes."

I heard a ripping sound on the other end of the phone and jacks lets out a heavy sigh.

"Hello Jack?" I say impatiently.

"Well turns out it matches the DNA you gave me. In other words you are not the father."

I stayed silent and I yelled success.

"Congrats man! Consider that a wedding present." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Yea thanks." I close it and put it in my pocket.

I knew what I had to do. I step out of the room and I walk over to the room where Diana was.

The door was slightly opened still like it was and I walked in.

I noticed she was staring out the window in her dress on the phone.

I took time to admire the dress. It was pretty the way Gene feigned it wa alike her own that's what I loved about her projects she would always add a little bit of herself and heart.

"Yeah I'll see you in a week baby. The honeymoon is in the Dominican Republic so I might not be able to call you-" she turns. Around and sees me there standing.

"Um-I gotta go mom." She lies and I smile at her reaction.

"What are you doing in here? Your not suppose to see the bride before the wedding."

I stayed silent rubbing my jaw," your not suppose to lie to someone not Cheat while together."

She raises her eyebrows," Michael go back downstairs your drunk."

I roll my eyes," I'm more sober then I'll ever be right now."

She sighs heavily putting her phone down and raises her hand son her hips.