~Chapter 15~

Genevieve's POV

I woke up to a weird sound from across the hall. I turned on my phone and checked the time: 3am

" fuck ." i muttered.

I waited in silence until I heard the noise again " ohhh fuck me harder Mike YASS."

I cringed  ' oh hell nah ' I thought

I turn to see Landon lying next to me and was surprised he was not bothered by the animal sounds Diana kept on making. I turned to my side and swore if I heard one one more time her moan I'm banging on that damn door.

Silence filled again and I began to close my eyes but then came again.
" fuck me in my pussy with your big dick!"

I cringed "oh hell nah!"

I put my slides on and walked out the room to Michael's room.

I could hear the headboard ponding against the wall and I knew there was gonna be hole in the morning.

I banged on the door
"Can you like shut the fuck up please!"

Nobody opened the door like they were death.

I tried one more time and nothing happened. I stomped off back to the room and was furious, can't even get a good night sleep.

I saw Landon on the bed trying to put his foot in his mouth.

I grabbed him making him giggle and put him back down.

I packed back my bag and wrote a letter to Michael before leaving.

Michael's POV

I woke up to some thing on my face .
I tuned slowly to see Diana toes on my face

How'd we end up in this position?

I looked over at her; her naked body barely covering.

I looked around confused and looked at myself and saw I was naked.

"What happened last night?" I asked myself.

"We had sex." she muttered groggily .

I stared her then go up to the bathroom before showing and changing clothes.

I walked to Genes room, the one next door.

I furrowed my eyes brows confused the door was open. I walked in and saw everything empty.

" Oh no " I walked in slowly looking around till my eyes landed on a peace of paper folded perfectly on the bed.

Dear Michael,

If your reading this means that you found my letter obviously. Anyways I left this damn room because your ass and Diana's could not be quite last night. Yeah bitch I heard you don't act dumb. But anyways.... yeah I might be at the house still idk yet so .

                                                Sincerely, Genevieve

I sighed heavily and folded up the piece of paper and tucked it into my pocket .
" this damn girl " I muttered

I walked in almost every room in the house for the past hour and still no sign of Landon and Gene. I walked into the kitchen for some orange juice almost giving up if she's still here until I saw the keys missing of the guest house.

I set down my drink and walked outside passing the pool and towards the guest house; to my surprise the door was open.

I walked in and saw her sleeping on the couch with Landon on her stomach as she held him in a protective hold.