~Chapter 10~

Genevieve's POV

I wrapped a towel around me before walking back out to my room.I put my glasses on, wiping the fog off of them and putting them on. I guess I'll put in my contacts later for the party tonight.

I changed into a mid thigh- pretty sundress and put my hair in one braid so for tonight my hair would be in beach curls.

I went out the room to see Royalty and August in the living room with Landon watching a movie.

After a few minutes and noticing we were watching a wrong turn movie, a loud rumble echoed the room, " bro my ass is hungry." August said rubbing him stomach in order for the noise to stop.

August grabbed his phone and smiled at Royalty, causing her to blush before he left the room.

I sat on the Couch and smirked while she bounced Landon off her lap.

" why you smirking?"

I laughed " you keep flirting with August and it's cringy ."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.I got up with Landon on my hip and headed off to the store since I have to find a dress for tonight and Landon, a suit or something.

I went to La Manila, my favorite spot and walked in feeling strange because last time I was here everything was way different.
I looked through the racks of dresses for a couple of hours. I was looking for a beige dress until I went to the back of the store and I saw my collection of dresses and wedding dresses.

What if I bought a dress I made? Oh hell nah shit cost too much. But you know you gotta make some money somehow.

I ended up choosing a white and silver diamond beaded, long sleeve dress that went just above my knees with some matching white pumps. I chose Landon a black button down shirt with silvery suspenders.

I didn't get him a tie or a bow tie because I new he was gonna be pulling at it trying to get it off the whole night.

I finally paid and went back home.
After cleaning and eating, and not seeing Royalty nor August. We went upstairs and I began to do my makeup and my hair, taking it out of the braid and teasing it.

I then grabbed Landon setting him on the sink counter and began to fix his curls and lotioned him up.

I put on my dress and dressed Landon. I took a bunch of mirror pictures with him before posting it on my private account.

I went downstairs with Landon on my hip as I heard the door bell ring.

I opened the door to reveal King dressed nicely.
" You look beautiful ." he said before kissing my cheek

He grabbed Landon from me,
" And you look handsome my boy, your gonna steal all the married Ladies."

His little giggles made me laugh.

I noticed his black BMW parked directly in front of the building nd got in.We arrived at the charity event, paparazzi taking photos of people as they walked in.

We hurriedly went in and I felt I didn't belong, even though I surround myself around this and even at my own status it makes me feel weird sometimes.

Everything was beautiful and top notch.The whole place was filled with rich men dressed in their most expensive suits and women dressed in their most expensive dresses and jewelries.

King carried Landon on his hip and a drink in his other hand while I had a drink in one hand and the other my purse.

He introduced me to people and shook hands as some recognized me as the NY designer who 'designs clothes and wedding dresses.'I smiled at their many
compliments.