~Chapter 11~

Michael's POV

I walked back inside after I saw Gene. She was beyond breathtaking when I saw her, all the moment's came to mind and made me miss her.

I walked slowly backed to Diana who was already waiting for me at the table. She was glaring at me hard, arms folded,
" where did you go?!"

"I went to go ask Quincy how long we would be here."

She eyed me suspiciously and put her hands on her hips walking away furiously.

I sighed heavily and looked up cursing at her snotty attitude.

But, anyways I  felt happy, I felt like everything was gonna be okay I felt complete and I don't know why; I guess it's because I finally saw her.  But when I saw her  my heart stopped everything around me stopped like the world was on pause.

Genevieve's  POV

It was the next day and I tried to distract myself so I wouldn't think about him.

I was at work trying to fix everything out like designing a few clothes for my new line.

I was about to head for my lunch break with Royalty until I received a call from a known number .

I thought maybe it was Diana since I gave her my personal number and was debating if I should answer it.

I answers the call.
G- "Hello?"
M- "Hey, Gene...."
G- "Oh it's you."
M-"You don't sound too happy to ear me. "
G-"Maybe because I'm really not."
M- "Anyways... where do want to meet up to talk?"
G- "You wanna do it today?"
M- "Yeah,I have time."
G- "What about your fiance is she okay with it."
M- "She doesn't know about us."
G- "Okay umm then I guess yeah."
M- "Okay, meet me at the ice cream parlor."
G- "How'd you get my number?"
M- "I swapped it from Diana's purse. She wouldn't stop talking about you after you two met and she was surprised I wasn't freaking out the way she was. Little did she know we dated once."
G- "And had a child."
M- "Yeah... well I got to go I have a meeting."
B- " okay?"
M- "Okay bye."

I ended the call and sighed heavily and shot a quick text to the babysitter asking if everything is okay .

I was about to leave until Royalty came up to me
" That bitch called and wanted to talk to you but I said you were busy."

I turned around confused until she gave me a look .

" Oh what did she want?" I said as I took out some lipstick and put it on .

" She set an appointment for tomorrow at her house around noon."

I sighed heavily and face palmed
"Oh fuck I forgot she and Michael live together, damn it!"

Royalty smiled amusingly and shook her head.

"How do I look?" I asked as I fixed my hair

"Sexy, now go and make him see what he's been missing." she said smirking.

~
I drove to the ice-cream parlor where we always use to go.

It was about noon and I took the rest of the day off.

I made my way to the parlor. By the looks of it the place hasn't changed.

I waited in my car for Michael until a car pulled up beside me and Bill opening the door for him.

I got out my car as he walked towards me, my stomach began to flutter as I got nervous.

He wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek.

" Hi, how are you?" he said.

"Good. " I said as I unwrapped my arms around me.

Not gonna lie but he looked mighty fine in God's glory.