~XXXV~

A/N

Sorry it took so long to update,,, I had exams lmao.

also, i cant believe how far we've come from the start of this book, which was like,,, last year??? holy hell thats kinda sick. this first started out as something i did for fun, and i genuinely didnt think id end up continuing it lmao.

thanks to those who stuck around since the very start. also, i actually recognise some of your usernames since you guys comment a lot (like FallenAngel061, _Rawr-Dinosaur_, _KADIE_ and a few others bahah). its fun.

yikes not me getting sentimental ew-

(in this chapter: a summer camp? study dates? does the 'harem' expand? kirishima suspects that everyone has feelings for our protagonist... oh, the woes of teenage love. juicy character development... for better or for worse?)

enjoy :D

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation, but of course, it wouldn't make sense for you to rest for the whole month," Aizawa starts

"Don't tell me..!" Denki trails off.

"During summer vacation, we'll have a training camp in the woods!" Aizawa continues. The whole class bursts into cheers.

"I knew it! Yes!" Denki exclaims. I chuckle at their enthusiasm.

"Let's test our courage!" Mina says, pumping a fist into the air.

"Baths!" Mineta pipes up. I glare at him, knowing what he was thinking about.

"Fireworks..." Tsuyu adds, tilting her head. She's so cute!

"Open-air baths!" Mineta says again, and I have the sudden urge to smack his head...

(It's not like I'm not a perverted teen like him... everyone is, actually... but, I just keep it on the down low... that, and I respect women!)

"Curry," Tenya states simply, his hand doing a little karate chop.

"Hot springs!" Mineta butts in again. Okay, hot springs are fun, but not when you wanna perv.

"If we're out in nature, we will have to work under different conditions, right?" Momo asks, eyebrows furrowing with her hand on her chin.

"No matter what the environment, we must choose wisely," Fumikage adds. "Interesting."

"Eating and sleeping with everyone!" Toru says happily. Sleeping with-

Stop, Ikunori.

"I'm getting excited!" Toru continues, and it seems like her arms are waving in the air frantically. I smile softly. How pure of her.

"However," Aizawa says, and his eyes flash red – the entire class quietens down, "Those who do not pass the final exam before that will be in summer school hell."