~III~

A/N

I don't own mha/bnha

Kacchan (not to be mistaken for kaachan) meets the Midoriya twins

Also I just wanna say how much I love Katsuki. He's my precious uwu bean and I live for him lol.

My character though, doesn't like him as much...

So that means that I'm gonna feel bad (and regret) for what I'm going to type about him next uugghh

Izuku and I are three now. I can finally speak Japanese, and since I was really dedicated to it, I can say complicated words. Reading is a little pain though, I still have a lot to go.

"Come on, niichan! Kaachan's letting us meet her friend!" Izuku said excitedly. He was pulling me out of the house with Mama following after us. I scowled and glared at him. He wasn't fazed, still looking at me cheerily. Mama laughed, seeing my expression. It was known to my family that I was a 'mature' kid. Yeah, I'm fucking mature. I died bitches. By a gun shot. And I'm mentally twenty three.

I glanced back at Mama moodily. Then pointed at my feet, which were covered in socks. No shoes.

"I don't even have fucking shoes, kaachan", I deadpanned. Izuku blinked at me. Mama gasped, shocked at my language. Shoot, I fucked up.

"That's a bad word, Norichan. Please don't say it again", Mama said sternly. I nodded. Hah, as if I'd stop. I'll end up slipping up again. Hopefully she wouldn't get too mad. Izuku giggled at the swear word.

"I'll get niichan's shoes!" Izuku announced and skipped into the house, still giggling.

A few minutes later, we finally left the house and walked down the street.

"Kaachan, why are we walking? Is your friends house close to ours?" Izuku questioned, staring up at Mama with big, round eyes. I peered up at Mama too, curious. I remember that Inko and Bakugou Mitsuki were friends and lived near each other, and that Izuku met Katsuki when they were younger, before they turned four. Could it be that we were meeting the Bakugou's? It would be fun, meeting the explosive mother and son (who I resent from the series) duo, along with peacekeeper Masaru.

"Yes, they live near us. They have a son your age too, so be nice and get along", Mama replied. I suddenly felt giddy. I'm (possibly) going to meet other characters from the anime!

"Do you think he likes All Might? I hope so", Izuku wondered eagerly. I peered at him cheekily.

"We don't need another All Might fan. One is enough thanks", I mumbled, my tone teasing. Izuku heard me and slapped my arm lightly, pouting.

"We're here, you two", Mama said, smiling down at us. I looked at the house in interest. It seemed big. I felt Izuku grab my hand and I smiled. Izuku had a habit of doing that when he got nervous. It was adorable. Suddenly, we heard shouting.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT!"

"NO WAY OLD HAG, I DON'T WANNA WEAR THAT SHIT"

Mama gasped at the second voice's language. Geez, this woman is so sensitive to this stuff. I chuckled, but Izuku's hand tightened around mine painfully. I looked at him with a questioning look. He stared back wearily.

"They seem scary, niichan"

I grinned, scaring Izuku a little.

"If they scare you, Izuchan, I'll kill them", I whispered, still grinning. It was a little out of character for me, but it was true. Izuku is a cute little bean, so naturally I should protect him. Mama coughed and shook her head.

"You won't really kill them, right Hirochan?" Mama asked. I shrugged, my smile dropping a little.

"Depends"

Izuku giggled a little, loosening his death grip. I let out a sigh in relief. Honestly, he has such a tight grip if he wants too, it scary. I spared a glance at Mama, seeing her pale a little.

Mama walked up to the door, with us trailing behind. Izuku hid behind me as I stared at him in amusement. Mama knocked on the door.

"Mitsuki-san? We're here", Mama called out quietly. I don't think they heard her, but I guess they did since I heard a voice shout.

"PUT IT ON KATSUKI. THEY'RE HERE!"

I couldn't help but feel butterflies. These people were part of the manga and anime! Would Mitsuki really look as good as she was depicted? Is Katsuki really that bad? Is Masaru as calm as he seems? Is what Mitsuki does to Katsuki abuse?

I had so many questions. Then the door opened, and suddenly, one of my questions were answered. More specifically, my first question was answered.

Bakugou Mitsuki is as good as she looks in the manga and anime. I stared at her, eyes wide. Her hair looked so soft, and her eyes were sparkly. She had no wrinkles too, just flawless skin. Also, her figure-

Wait wait wait. I'm three now, so those thoughts aren't allowed. Ugh, this sucks. I looked at the figure behind her, it was Bakugou Katsuki. He's adorable too, ugh. Too bad he'll grow into a abusive asshole when he's older.

But yeah, Katsuki is adorable. He had cute little spikes for hair and big eyes.

"Hello Inko! Come in! Excuse the mess, we didn't have time to clean up", Mitsuki said. I blinked up at her. She saw me with Izuku and smiled widely.

"And if it isn't your sons! Aren't they adorable?" Mitsuki squealed. I winced. Yikes, she's loud. Then she addressed us. "I have a son your age too. His name is Katsuki"

I nodded and felt Izuku try to squeeze himself even more behind me.

"KATSUKI! COME OVER HERE", She yelled. I blinked slowly. Okay, she's loud and bossy. No offence Mitsuki, but you need to tone it down a bit.

"I'm here you damn hag", a squeaky and high voice said.

"Watch your fucking language kid, we have guests", Mitsuki mumbled. I grinned. Katsuki scoffed and walked over to us.

"I'm Bakugou Katsuki, nice to meet you", he said gruffly, scowling at us. I scowled back, not liking his first impression. I didn't like him in the manga and anime, I don't like him now. I saw Katsuki's eyes light up at my expression. Weird...

"I'm Midoriya Ikunori. It's nice to meet you too", I said blandly. Izuku stared at the angry boy. Katsuki glared at him. Izuku squeaked and shuffled towards him.

"H-Hi, Bakugou-kun. I'm- I'm M-Midoriya Izuku", he mumbled. I snorted and pulled my hand away. I turned to Mama- who wasn't there. Mitsuki wasn't there either. I hummed lowly. Katsuki noticed too and sighed. He turned to us.

"Do you like All Might?" He asked, staring at us. I looked him in the eye, a challenge in them.

"Yeah, he's a cool hero. Izuchan is obsessed with him", I said. Shit, I'm not supposed to say big words.

"What does that mean? It's a big word", Katsuki said, seeming to be more interested in me. Izuku looked at me in wonder.

"How do you- how do you know that niichan?" Izuku asked. I glanced at him and smiled softly.

"I like to learn I guess", I mumbled. Katsuki stared at me. "Also, it means that he really really likes something". Katsuki lit up and turned to Izuku.

"You like him too? That's so cool! Let me show you my All Might collection. I bet it's better than what you've got!" Katsuki said and dragged him upstairs. I sighed and walked behind them, this sucks balls. Katsuki might seem okay at the start, but soon, he's gonna start being an asshole to my innocent sweet Izuku. My expression darkened a little. I really don't like him. Sure, he's got an interesting story and good character development, but he still sucks.

"Niichan, are you- are you coming?"

"Yeah! Yeah, just wait for me!"