~XXIII~

A/N

This is a filler before we start the good shit! (also, i'm not really fond of this chapter, but i managed to the best of my ability while sick!)

dont own bnha!

i imagine nori's voice to be like sugawara's from haikyuu. (the VA is Miyu Irino - he also voice Shoya Ishida from A Silent Voice)

ALSO DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT IT'S BEEN A YEAR  AND TWO MONTHS (approx.) SINCE I STARTED THIS STORY? I ONLY REALISED JUST NOW LMAO MY DUMBASS WASNT PREPARED FOR THAT

p.s. some of yall dont know my username so when i reply to the comments, you guys just assume that im a reader lmaooo. some of the comments on this story are actually amazing istg. you guys keep getting funnier every time i view them; and yes, i view all of the comments. i reply to most of them too lol. keep commenting you guys, theyre super funny and make my day adksdsjfhdjf (and did you know people actually vote on this story??? like i- its just so surreal lmao. i never get used to people voting and commenting on this fanfic lmao)

 i never get used to people voting and commenting on this fanfic lmao)

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game!" Present Mic announced. "But before we begin, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival, so we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too!"

A group of cheerleaders were on the side, giving cute little cheers now and then. I liked the uniform...

"We even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!"

I scanned the stadium, and surely enough, Momo and the girls were in the same cheerleader getup as in the series. 

"Huh? What's the matter, class A?! What kind of fan service is that?!" 

Denki and Mineta... you better have your last words prepared, and it better be an apology. All the girls had expressionless faces, with dark shadows accentuating their displeasure. I grimaced, feeling second hand embarrassment. It was funny in the series (and now, even though it shouldn't), but I couldn't help but feel embarrassed for the girls.

"Mineta-san, Kaminari-san! You tricked us, didn't you?!" Momo cried. I sighed and whacked both boys on the back of their heads.

"Ikunori-kun, c'mon! Don't deny that the girls look hot in those!" Denki whined. I sniffed and turned away, though a small blush on my cheeks gave away my thoughts. Yes, the girls looked very nice, who wouldn't think so?

"ALL RIGHT, EVERYONE! LET'S HAVE FUN COMPETING IN THE RECREATIONAL GAMES!"

Those sounded fun... but I should save my energy for the battles. Thanks to Todoroki, we landed in first place. Honestly, a little surprising, in my opinion. I thought I would've held the team back.

"WHEN THAT'S OVER, THE SIXTEEN FROM THE FOUR TEAMS THAT MADE IT TO THE FINAL ROUND WILL DUKE IT OUT TOURNAMENT STYLE, ONE-ON-ONE!"

Aw yes, time to show everyone my sweet moves. Thank god I knew how to spar, and do basic self-defence. If I had to duke it out with someone who overpowers my quirk, I can fight them old style!