~VII~

A/N

Hi again, im updating for the second time today!!

I don't own my hero academia/boku no hero academia.

Weird how Ikunori doesn't like canon Katsuki but his world's Katsuki is his best friend.

The reason he does is because his world's Katsuki is (oh so very slightly) nicer and much more manageable and likeable, in his opinion.

AND I JUST NEEDED TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP:

IKUNORI IS BI AND IF U ARE HOMOPHOBIC I SUGGEST LEAVING THIS BOOK PLEASE AND THANK YOU :D

(also i just wanted to give him a little bit of my own experience as a bi person)

p.s. how did denki and mina passed the written exam? it was supposedly written by nezu himself so how the fuck did they pass? wasnt it hard? did they cheat? haha jk... unless..?

I quickly tied my shoulder length hair into a ponytail, but it was tricky since my hair was way too wavy and gravity defying today, as we were walking to our respective battle centres

I quickly tied my shoulder length hair into a ponytail, but it was tricky since my hair was way too wavy and gravity defying today, as we were walking to our respective battle centres. I sighed and looked over the other contestants. They seemed pretty mediocre, but I shouldn't underestimate them... Oh fuck it, would they have a cool ass quirk like mine? Unlikely. I looked up and saw the tall walls of the entrance. My stomach churned at the sight of it. I reached up and played with my lip piercing (a gold, fireproof hoop) feeling nervous all of a sudden. I started to sweat. Oh god, I have no Katsuki to calm me down and no Izuku to hold hands with. I think I'm going to puke. No, I'm not going to puke in front of all these people, no way. How the fuck did I feel nervous though? I was confident just a minute ago... Was it someone's quirk? If so, that would be pretty useless against robots. I took a deep breath and realised that I should go to the front to get a head start, so I pushed my way through. I muttered apologies as I shoved people out of the way.

I reached the front when Present Mic gave the go ahead. 

I steeled my self for the onslaught and ran into the centre. I immediately spotted a robot (a one pointer) and kicked it down with a lot of force, pinning it down with my foot. I took a deep breath, feeling a warmth spread across my body and up my throat, and exhaled, feeling heat escape my lips. A jet stream of fire erupted from me, completely burning the robot. I grinned and ran to demolish even more.

------------------

I stole kills, feeling guilty.

"Sorry 'bout that!"

"You asshole!"

Geez, I said I was sorry...

-------------------

I punched down weaker and weakened robots, burning them all down in one breath.

"Ahah! Take that!"

---------------------

I breathed out fire and controlled it to seperate and burn all surroundings robots.