~XIII~

A/N

aaahhhh dont own bnha. 

and i have just made major changes to the last chapter. i didnt like how it went, so I decided to scrap that idea and make a new one, so please, reread the last chapter.

(nori and suki's friendship takes a sudden turn. on nori's part, it really is sudden. suki... poor guy... he's been harbouring specific feelings for a long time now...)

if you're still reading this, let me tell you something. i forgot nori had a lip piercing. i only added it as something to make him 'cool' but i should actually mention it sometime.

again, the banner wont load. so im just gonna add an aEsThEtIc photo lol.

enjoy!!!

I walked up to the mass of reporters blocking the entrance

I walked up to the mass of reporters blocking the entrance. I grimaced as I realised the struggle I would go through just trying to get past. But of course, reporters always ask questions, so I would have to end up speaking too. 

If only I was with Katsuki, he would have chased them away. But I decided to walk to school on my own, not wanting to talk to him so soon.

"Hey, young man! What's it like being taught by All Might?"

"Can you tell us what the Symbol of Peace is like in the classroom?"

I grimaced as I realised my predicament.

"Excuse me! I need to get to class!" I exclaimed. Reporters swarmed me and I cursed internally.

"What's the number one hero's teaching habits? How is he as a teacher?"

I pursed my lips and scanned the crowd. I widened my eyes as I saw my homeroom teacher, being bombarded with questions.

Aizawa was not looking too happy. I watched as he tried to get the reporters away. We made eye contact and I threw a peace sign at him. Aizawa glared and walked over. I smiled awkwardly.

"You are disturbing my student, please leave", Aizawa said calmly to the reporters surrounding us. I smiled in relief, Aizawa was here, so it would be alright! Aizawa ushered me through the crowd.

"Don't you think you're too scruffy?!"

I scowled at that comment. Aizawa was fine the way he is!

"Let us see All Might for a little!"

Aizawa barely spared them a glance before we went through the entrance. I breathed a sigh of relief. 

All of a sudden the gates slammed closed. I whipped around and saw that the famous U.A. barrier was shut. Stupid reporters.

"Get to class", Aizawa muttered. I jolted and sped to class. 

---------

"I saw the video and the results of yesterday's battle trials", Aizawa announced.