~VI~

A/N

So basically another update.

Also, i feel more motivated to do this story than my others

Also, it's Iida (with a capital i), not Lida :)

I DONT OWN MHA (duh)

While Izuku was training for one for all, I was training my quirk with Katsuki

While Izuku was training for one for all, I was training my quirk with Katsuki. We sparred often too. I mean, we didn't go to dojos to learn moves, we learnt off youtube and that was fine with us. And using an isolated park was a (not so) good idea if you wanna spar and train.

Also, we learnt a few years ago that I can only control my fire. Not any outside sources, which sucked. But I guess that's what you get for having a cool quirk. As well as that, I'm immune to fire. I've adapted to fire cause of my quirk, so I don't get burns! And I can never burn my tongue too, which is cool. And in my past life, I was weak to any kind of spice. But I can withstand any kind of heat! That's a really cool perk, huh?

But it uses up a lot of stamina, like most quirks do. Thank god for exercise, right? I've built up my stamina loads, with all the drills Katsuki made me do.

And another thing, to get into U.A you must pass the written test. It's apparently hard, cause the questions are formulated by the principal himself. I've been working on my grades too.

I'm sure Izuku is working hard, but from what I remember, he overworked himself. I gulped, thinking of Izuku's training. No wonder he had such good abs in season 3. 

"Oi, Nori! Pay attention you bastard!"

An explosion went off beside my head. I jumped, realising I've spent a lot of time thinking. I was currently jogging around the neighbourhood with Katsuki while Izuku was 'busy studying' in the library. I snorted, thinking of his lame excuse.

"What's so funny fucktard?"

I glared at him.

"Just something that Izuchan told me"

Katsuki rolled his eyes and punched me 'lightly' on the arm. I rubbed my arm in pain and pouted.

"You're a fucking idiot, Nori"

"Yeah, yeah"

I'm really excited for U.A.

-----------

It was the morning of the entry tests for U.A. and holy shit was I nervous.

Izuku left early to obtain one for all from All Might and I was getting ready for the day.

Then there was a knock at my door. I sighed and went to open it. I unlocked the door and saw Katsuki step inside.

"You're here early", I stated. Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"No shit fucktard"

I grinned and went to go get my shoes.

"Where's Deku?"