~X~

A/N

I don't own BNHA!!111!

I have a love hate relationship with Mineta. He's disrespectful to women but sometimes he can be a fun comedic relief character.

Also, I sorta want to make a Haikyuu fanfic but i have this to work on. i already experienced having two fanfiction wips and it's ok but thats because i wasn't motivated on one of them :/. I still wanna continue this tho, but im more into Haikyuu than BNHA. So if i decide to continue this and have a hq fanfic at the same time, im worried that the quality of this work will go down... hhnngggg whyyyyy.

If i end up doing a hq fanfic, and the quality of this stories chapters go down, you already know why lol. 

p.s. i heard that the coronavirus spreads by touch as well so please practise good hygiene and stay safe!!!

Also, if you're still reading this a/n, comment your favourite emoji lol.

Anyway, enjoy this update

I grinned as I saw 705.3 metres flash on the distance measurer.

"Wow, Izu-chan! I think you did better than Suki with that score!" I exclaimed, eyes wide. I heard Katsuki growl and slip his hand from mine. My hand felt cold all of a sudden.

"Good job, Deku", Katsuki started. Then he turned to me and glared. "You don't get to drag me around, asshole". I snickered and took his hand again, pulling him back to the rest of the students. I faintly heard Izuku's voice saying thank you over the sound of mini explosions from Katsuki.

I then realised that the next tests weren't covered by the anime. I didn't know what to expect...

-------------

Test six: Distance run

I took a deep breath as I stared at the task before me. I could hear Iida's engines running, which was actually pretty intimidating.

"Three, two, one, go!"

I started jogging, knowing that this test was based on stamina and how long we could endure running a long distance. I could hear Katsuki next to me, the light tap of his shoes against the track. I guess he decided to do the same thing.

After a while of running, I got bored. I think it's time to bring out the big guns.

I took a deep breath, fuelling the fire in my belly. I felt it rise, coming towards my mouth. I let the fire escape, grabbing hold of it with my hands and propelled my self to go faster. I grinned as I completely passed Katsuki and heard him yell out in anger. I then heard his explosions follow after me and my grin stretched wider. I let some of my fire go to my feet, which was a bad move but hey, I'll go faster! I heard him catch up so I let the fire dissipate and started running as fast as I can, teasing Katsuki. I saw the end of the track coming closer as I sped through.