~XXI~

A/N

I don't own bnha!!

Damn, the sports festival really do be one of the funniest arcs in bnha...

anyway, have fun with this guys!

We all shuffled awkwardly to the stadium, all a little weirded out by the current rivalry going on

I stood next to Katsuki, looking up at him. His jaw was clenched and he seemed to be contemplating something. Suddenly, we were called to walk out into the stadium. We all walked out, looking super cool. The light was pretty blinding, but I managed. I felt super motivated. All this was gonna be cool. And hey, if I don't end up winning the entire thing, I'm fine with that! As long as I don't end up on the bottom. And- holy shit, were those fireworks?!

"THESE ARE THE KIDS YOU CAME FOR! THE MIRACULOUS NEW STARS WHO OVERCAME ENEMY ATTACKS WITH THEIR HEARTS OF STEEL!" Present Mic yelled into the speaker. My hands became sweaty, all of this was super cool, if not overwhelming. "HERO COURSE, CLASS 1-A, RIGHT?!"

Damn, they really came here for us? I'm touched...

We all walked out onto the grass, looking at the full stands with wonder. Our very first festival, and everyone was watching us.

"The-th-there is so many p-people!" Izuku stammered, gripping onto my sleeve tightly. I glanced at him, a wary smile on my face.

"Calm down, Izu-chan. Kaa-chan is watching us, no need to get her worried, hmm?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people?" Tenya asked, looking around the stadium. I sure damn hope we do! Pro heroes are watching us, scouting for their next sidekick! Tenya's face morphed into a determined expression. "This is also part of the training required to become a hero."

"Man... he's going overboard with that praise," Eijirou said, a trickle of sweat rolling down his temple. I couldn't help but agree. Honestly, you'd think we're all All Might's children with that announcement. "I'm getting nervous! Aren't you, Bakugou?"

"No, I'm just getting more into it," Katsuki sneered. Wow, Katsuki, everything you seem to be saying now is getting really hot, and super inspirational! I patted him on the back, a small smile on my face.

"It's alright if you're nervous, Suki! Everyone gets nervous sometimes, ya know?" I teased, ruffling Katsuki's hair. He glared at me and swatted my hand away.

"Shut the fuck up, Nori," he growled. Damn, boy, stop growling, you're making me weak in the knees!

"THEY HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING AS MUCH AIRTIME, BUT THIS CLASS IS ALSO FULL OF TALENT!" Present Mic yelled. I glanced over to class 1-B, taking note of the people in that class. "HERO COURSE, CLASS 1-B!"

Another group of students entered the stadium.

"NEXT UP, GENERAL STUDIES! CLASSES C, D, AND E!"