~XII~

A/N

With Koda, i don't remember seeing his battle trial, so I'm just gonna pretend that ground beta has birds and ants.

And I know the battle trials were supposed to be a big character development moment for both izuku and katsuki, but now that they're friends... it doesnt work that way, so that shits not gonna happen. honestly a bit sad

also the banner wont load again :/ so here a mixture of equal signs and plus symbols to be a makeshift breakline

THIS CHAPTER IS HEAVILY CHANGED. EDITED/MODIFIED ON 7TH OF MARCH 2020

Enjoy!

+======+=======+=======+=======+

"M-my quirk is anivoice... I can talk to animals..." Koda whispered. My eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Woah! That's so rad!" I exclaimed. Katsuki snorted.

"Who the fuck says rad?" The bastard asked. I glared at him, while pointing to myself. 

"Um... we need a plan, you guys", Koda squeaked and I turned to him in surprise. 

"Huh, you got guts, bossing us the fuck around, extra. I like that. Nori, what's the shitty plan?" Katsuki said. Koda smiled a little and I had the sudden urge to squeeze him in a hug. He's actually so fucking adorable!

For some reason, I don't think he would end up listening... I thought solemnly. Katsuki may be my best friend, but I doubt he would actually go through with the plan.

"Chill, Suki. So I don't have a solid plan, but if Koda-kun can ask one of the birds that's for some reason, provided or possibly ants, to spy on our opponent and report back to him, that would be helpful. And Suki can attack head on, while I'm defense. This is if we are the villain team. If we're the hero team, Koda can do the same thing while Suki and I can be both on attack. I can retrieve the bomb too, if Suki manages to subdue them. Suki can be used as a distraction, and he shouldn't cause too much damage. We might lose points if the entire building collapses", I said, staring at both boys. Koda nodded along with my words. Katsuki pursed his lips, and I frowned. I don't like that expression.

A weird feeling bloomed in my gut. Something's not gonna go so well...

--------------

"Okay, aspiring heroes! There are seven teams, so any losing team may have a second chance!" All Might announced. Huh, seven teams...

So if we lose, we could get a second chance to prove ourselves?

That actually makes me feel better...

Katsuki and I looked at each other with mad grins, causing Koda to squeak out in fear.

"Team A are the heroes, with Team B as the villains!" All Might said. I hummed in contemplation. Good thing we had a plan. I looked at Katsuki, face blank. Can I trust him with this?

I slapped my face, earning concerned looks from both my team mates. I looked over at our opponents, Shoji (big guff guys with so many arms), Kaminari (guy who short circuits if he discharges too much electricity), and Ojiro (tail man who's skilled at martial arts).

Basically, they had a spy, attack power and a strong defense. We could work with that, hopefully.

Katsuki, Koda and I walked into the building, already planning where to put the bomb.

"Maybe we should... place it at the top?" Koda suggested. I glanced at him, and started thinking of the pros and cons.

"It'll take longer for them to reach us, so that's a plus. And they'll become tired from climbing all those stairs, unless they have good stamina", I mused. Katsuki clicked his tongue.