~XXXI~

A/N

dont own bnha

i cant draw action scenes lmao

also, you guys,,, have you heard of the artfol app?? it's so cool!! it's basically art station and instagram mixed together, but with chronological feeds and customisable profiles! it's coded and created by an independent creator and it's in it's closed beta stages!! Soon, the beta version will be out for the public, and im definitely gonna be using it! check them out on instagram! the username is artfolapp :D

or you can find them on: www.artfol.me

(^i am not sponsored in any way. i just thought this was pretty neat lol)

also i havent updated in nearly a month! so sorry guys!! (my excuse was i had tests left and right. my teachers are so mean lol)

enjoy :D!!!!

I fidget a little at the slightly suffocating atmosphere of the Todoroki's dining room

I fidget a little at the slightly suffocating atmosphere of the Todoroki's dining room. Shoto glares at Endeavour from across the dining table, while Fuyumi eats her breakfast awkwardly. I give her a shy smile and dig in (my breakfast was apparently specially modified to assist my quirk – meaning that I ate double the calories), and she gives an apologetic glance while gesturing to Endeavour (who was sipping the darkest cup of coffee I have ever seen) and Shoto (who was stabbing his eggs and rice moodily). 

Shoto and Endeavour were still at the dining table when I left. To be honest, I haven't eaten that quickly in such a long time. Anything to escape the awkward vibes, right?

As I enter the kitchen to put my dishes away, I see Fuyumi who was doing the same. I give her a smile, and she smiles back. Her smile is a breath of fresh air; it was so sweet and carefree.

"So... what happened back there?" I mutter to her, as she sips her coffee (it was so light that I thought it was milk for a second). She sighs.

"Father told Shoto to not embarrass himself during patrol... and... the usual," Fuyumi says quietly. I frown at those words, and tilt my head. Endeavour may want forgiveness, but he wasn't doing a good job of making people like him.

"The usual?" I ask, and gingerly accept the cup of coffee Fuyumi hands me. It's as light as Fuyumi's, which makes me smile. How cute...

Fuyumi nods and then looks off to the side, sipping idly. I follow suit, but I'm still staring at her, waiting for her answer. After swallowing her beverage, she turns to me with a grim smile.

"Shoto's our father's successor. He always gives him this speech that he has a lot to live up to, and so on," Fuyumi says. Then, she closes her eyes gently and I bite my lip. "He's still a teenager. He shouldn't be worrying about stuff like that. He should enjoy going out with friends and worrying about the latest manga volume."

I give Fuyumi a grim smile of my own. It makes me feel like the age I am mentally, maybe a little older. Fuyumi gazes at me worriedly, and I turn my stare downwards to the floor.