Chapter 11: Crushed

Dally's p.o.v

I went up to the stage and grabbed the microphone. I couldn't do this. I like Rocky, not that dumb soc girl, her name is.....Maddy I think. But I had to. For the gang.

"Uh excuse me..." I said into the microphone. Everyone's attention was on me.

"Uh I wanted to asked a girl something tonight." I saw the glowing light in Rocky's.

"Maddy will you be my girl." Rocky was in tears and she ran out of the gym.

Maddy came on the stage and kissed my cheek. Did I make the right choice?

Rocky's p.o.v

How could he do this to me. I thought he liked me. I guess you can never trust that stupid Dallas Winston. I didn't know what to do so I went to Matt's house. I knocked on the window.

"What happened Rocky" he said referring to the tears in my eyes.

"Can I come in"

"Ya sure" I climbed in and he stared at me.

"Wow you look amazing" he said.

"Thanks"

"Now will you tell me what happened."

"We were at the dance and the guy I told you about the other day, Dally, he said he liked me or so I thought, but then he asked another girl to be his."

"Oh I'm sorry Rocky, but like I said before a guy that makes you go though so much pain isn't worth you being sad over"

"I know but I just can't help it"

"We I would never do anything bad to hurt you" he said taking my hands. What was he doing?

"You know I really like you even when Dally was to blind to notice you" he said leaning in.

But I pulled away "I'm sorry Matt I just don't like you that way"

"Oh it's fine" he said disappointed.

I didn't know what to do so I just hugged him. I live him as a friend.

"You're a good friend though and I love you as a friend" I said facing him.

"I know you do" he said smiling.

"You can always cheer me up"

"Well I'm glad I can help" he said hugging me"

"Ya me too well I better get going bye"

"Bye"

I climbed out the window. Matt was something else. He always made me feel happy when I was down. I don't know how he did it but I'm glad he did

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you liked it and yes I'm a bitch for not updating in awhile. Sorrryyyy! I will update regularly now. Sorry again! Please comment and vote.

~lets do it for Johnny man we'll do it for Johnny