Chapter 14: I Love Dallas Winston

"What's the big news" I asked

"You no longer have to work"

"What do you mean dad?"

"You know longer have to work, I got a full time job that will pay the bills, so you have to go back to school"

I can't believe it, I can go back to school. This is the best thing ever! I can't believe it.

"But you have to promise me something" I stare up at him.

"What" I replied

"Things are going to change, no more getting in trouble, you know that social worker is after is so please"

"Ok Dad I promise, so when do I start school"

"Tomorrow Morning sweetie"

I ran up and hugged him "thanks dad"

I'm so proud of him, I'm glad he found a job and is able to pay the bills. I think I'm still going to work sometimes just to have extra cash here and there.

I went up to my room and changed. Today I'm gonna tell Matt that I will go out with him. He's always been nice to me. He's seen the other side no one see's and I appreciate that. I know now that Dallas doesn't like and probably never will. I'm not his type.

I went downstairs and headed towards Matt's house. I walked along the sidewalk feeling the sun on my skin. I didn't know Dallas could use me like that. He was probably just using me to get Maddy's attention. She's always hated me and I never did anything to her, I don't know why she treats me so bad. I can't ponder on it very much though, she's not worth my thoughts. I knock on Matt's window.

"Oh hey Rocky, come in" I climb in and sit on his bed.

"Sit" I patted a spot next to me.

He awkwardly walks to the stop and sits down. Should I tell him that I want to go out with him? Would it be wrong? What am I thinking of course it would be wrong, I don't like him and no matter how many times I will try to like some else that isn't Dally I can't.

I love Dallas Winston.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for a long time. I'm going to finish this story first and then finish all my other stories after.

~lets do it for Johnny man we'll do it for Johnny