Chapter 13: News

I went straight home after Mattd house. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to sleep at all. And I felt bad for turning down Matt he's always been there for me and he'd never hurt me and would always want me to happy. Maybe I should give him a chance he's everything a girl could ask for. It was obvious Dally didn't like me and he just played with me so I think I will give Matt a chance I'll tell him tomorrow.

Dallys p.o.v

I woke up regretting what I did yesterday. I should have never asked outs the soc girl. I liked Rocky she looked so beautiful yesterday I couldn't get her out of my mind. She's all I could think about. And I fucken screwed up!

I got dressed and went downstairs and and my mom was making breakfast. I didn't feel like eating tbough so I just went to the Curtis house. Everyone was in there.

"So you liking Maddy" Two-Bit said in a sarcastic voice.

"Shut it Two-Bit"

"You should have never went out with her Dal" Johnny said.

"Maybe you're right but for now I think I do"

"Why'd you accept" Darry asked from the kitchen.

"They said they wouldn't-"

"Beat us up anymore if he did" Soda finished.

"Real kind of you" Steve said with hit of sarcasm for some reason.

"That's nice" Darry said.

"I guess ya"

"Are y'all ready to go" Ponyboy said.

"Ya let's go" Pony said as Two Johnny and Dal followed him.

When we got to school I saw Maddy waitkng at the gate for me. Oh geez great!

"Oh hey Dally" she walking to me. She leaned to kiss my lips but I moved and she kissed my cheek.

"Hey Maddy" I said through my teeth.

"We'll leave you too alone" Two-Bit said in a joking tone. I just glared at him.

She took my and intertwined her fingers in mine.

"You better hold my hand back or else" I heled her back and we walked inside the school.

Today was gonna be a long day.

Rocky's p.o.v

I got up from my bed and went downstairs where my Dad was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning dad"

"Good morning" he was happier than usual.

"Why are you so happy" I asked.

"I got some big news"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys what's the big news??!??! Idk haha jk I do know. Anyway please comment and vote.

~lets do it for Johnny man we'll do it for Johnny