Chapter 1: Stuck

Hi, my name is Roxanne and I'm 16 years old and I live in Tulsa Oklahoma with my dad. My mom died when I was very young about 4 mouths old. My dad and I aren't the richest people around, we've struggling with money for some time now, but I understand the situation and don't ask for much.

Hanging out with my gang is the best they always make we feel happy and we're all greasers and proud of it. I'm not like most greasers girls, I don't wear a lot of make-up that makes me look a 4 year old trying on their mom's make-up. I also don't dress the way they do walking down the street half naked.

I work in a small store down the street to help with bills and stuff, so I don't go to school anymore, but I'm ok with it I just don't like seeing my dad struggle and look stressed all the time.

Well anyway I'm just in my room in our little small rundown house reading a book, when the door opens.

"hey rocky wanna go to the dingo with me and Johnny" said pony.

and oh ya the gang calls me rocky because they say I hold up strong in any situation. I also dress kinda like a guy I guess you can say, I always wear loose ripped jeans and a long plain t-shirt with a hoodie and my hair tucked into a hat, and no I'm not a lesbian but I just feel more comfortable that way.

"Sure pony let me get my hat"

"Alright we'll meet you outside"

pony and Johnny left I grabbed my hat and headed out my door and I went down stairs where I found pony and Johnny talking to my dad, the gang and my dad always got along with each other

"Ok I'm ready guys let's go"

"Ok bye Mr. Carson" Johnny said

"See ya later dad bye"

"Alright honey bye"

We headed out the door and walked about two blocks to get to pony's house and the rest of the gang was gonna go to the dingo now cause they were all home.

"What time we going guys I'm hungry" I said

"Soon just let me get dressed" soda said coming out of the shower with a towel.

Everyone in the gang goes to school except for Darrel and me but soda and Steve have an after school job at a gas station called the DX. but I don't feel bad I know I have to earn money somehow.

"Ok I'm ready let's go" said soda

"Ok good cause I'm starving" Two-bit said turning of the TV from watching Mikey mouse.

As we all headed out the door they began talking about school and it was getting uncomfortable and I felt kinda awkward since I didn't go anymore and I guess they noticed because I heard Darrel tell the boys to stop, which didn't make it better.

Once we got there we all ordered our food and sat there talking about how two-but can't get any girl which was funny to me.

Once we had to pay it got awkward cause I didn't have money but the gang knows about my situation so they're always nice about paying for me and I couldn't thank them enough for how sweet they are.

We started walking back home and it was late now it was getting dark so soda decided to walk me home. I got along with soda the most not just because he was my age but because we just had a good connection.

"Thanks again for walking me home it wasn't necessary"

"its ok I wanted to" he said with a smile

"ok well thanks again"

We were talking about random stuff the rest of the way and once we reached my house I said thanks and we said bye to each other.

Today was a good day being with the gang was just ways a great day, I went to my room and got ready for bed and fell asleep right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the next day

Dally's p.o.v

My name is Dallas Winston and I'm moving to Tulsa Oklahoma with my my mom and dad and older sister. we're moving here from New York and we are driving to Tulsa so that's a long ride there. I'm a tough guy if I do say so myself and I'm 17 and have icy blue eyes or so I've been told.

"When are we gonna get" I whined which I don't do much but I was tired.

"We're almost there like 65 more miles to go" my mom said sounding annoyed.

"ughhhh ok"

We moved to Tulsa cause my dad's job got moved here. They never even told me or my sister if we wanted to move they just did.

Some weird noise was coming from the car.

"What's that noise dad" I said

"I don't know let's pull over and check"

so we pulled over and we all got out and when my dad opened the lid smoke came out and right then I knew we were screwed ugh.

"Ah shit really" I said under my breathe

what a great way to start the morning. I found a spot under a tree where we had stopped when my dad tried to fix it since he's a mechanic and I layed down and closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok hey guys I decided to do another fanfiction because I got the idea and I love it so I wanted to do the story so I did please comment and vote!!!!!!! and I will update daily

~ let's do it for Johnny man let's do it for Johnny