Chapter 3: Awkward

Rocky's p.o.v

I woke up with Dallas in my mine. he was so cute and charming, but why would he even like me I don't think I'm pretty and ugh he'll never like me. I went downstairs and found my dad making breakfast.

"hey dad making breakfast"

"yes I am"

"thanks I have to get ready for work soon"

I ate my breakfast and headed up stairs to get ready. I out my hair up in a ponytail and out my work shirt on and headed out.

"bye dad see you later"

"bye honey"

I knew my dad didn't like when I worked he rather have me go to school but I couldn't I didn't to help out.

once I got there I got behind the counter and started to read a magazine.

Dallas's p.o.v

I wasn't so excited that today was my first day of school, but I'm glad that I have friends now but I still have to egg a soc's house to become part of the gang and I was gonna do it this afternoon after school.

"hey mom ima go to school now see you later"

"alright bye"

when I was walking I found the gang and ran up to them.

once we got there soda and Steve left a different direction and it was just me pony Johnny and two-bit.

lots of his were starring at me, I guess cause I was the new kid or something.

"looks like you're s girl magnet dally" two-bit said

"haha nahh"

we kept walking and stop to get my schedule and them to my locker.

"hey there who are you, I'm Sylvia"

she look like a clown with all that make up on her and she look half naked.

I chuckled a little, "hey I'm Dallas"

"would you like to take me out sometime" she said trying to act all flirty

"um no thanks I'm good"

she looked shocked like if no one ever turns her down. it was kinda funny, I just walked away.

"wow you turned down Sylvia" Johnny said surprised

"well ya I have this other girl in mind she saved me yesterday I couldn't find her" I said not realizing what I've said.

"oh well hope you find her" pony said a little confused.

The bell rang and we all went to class. I got looks from girls all day and the worse part was that I have English with Sylvia she kept staring at me the whole class it got annoying.

Rocky's p.o.v

The boys should be getting out soon and Dallas Winston Roxanne Winston that's all I could think about.

"hey are you Roxanne" said some lady walking through the door

"yes who are you"

she was dressed up and her badge read Madison Smith social worker. oh great I thought a social worker

"listen Lady my dad doesn't hit me alright"

"That's not why I'm here, I hear your dad doesn't have a job and I'm here to figure out if he can take care of you"

I got so mad!

"listen lady you should leave now I'm not gonna talk to you"

I guess she understood and she left.

"all right I'll go"

and she left and I was mad.

Dallas's p.o.v

Once school was over I went straight home and I was getting ready, I got some eggs and and put them in a bag and headed out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people there's chapter 3 hope you guys like it and are my chapters relay long? I can make them shorter if you guys want. anyway VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!

~ Lets do it for Johnny man let's do it for Johnny