Chapter 5: Dream Girl

Rocky's p.o.v

When I woke up I got ready for work. I took a shower and got dressed in my usual clothes and went downstairs.

"Hey dad" I said grabbing an apple.

"Hey off to work"

"Ya well gotta go bye dad"

"Bye sweetie"

I walked to the store that I worked at. Nothing much ever happens here.

Dally's p.o.v

I got ready for school. And just to let you know I already dressed like a greaser. I walked out the door and walked to the Curtis house.

"Are y'all ready to go" I said  they all nodded. (They all go to school except for Darry Soda and Steve)

Pony's p.o.v

When we got there all the girl's were looking at Dal again but essentially Sylvia again. Man that girl never stops till she gets what she wants.

Dally's p.o.v

"Hey again" it was Sylvia.

"What" I said annoyed.

"Just cane to say hey" she said squeezing my arm. I pulled it away.

"Ok you said hey now bye" I said moving away and leaving.

Then the bell and and we all went to class.

When school was over I went straight home cause I needed to help my mom with something.

Rocky's p.o.v

I got off of work and went straight home cause me and my dad were going to Mrs. McCarthy's house for a special occasion so I had to dress nice but I didn't mind I loved that women liked my mom.

I went home and changed into a gray skater dress and gray high top converse and I let my hair out of my hat and let my natural curls out. I went back downstairs.

"Go ahead I'll meet up with you later" he said.

"Ok then bye" I said.

I walked out the door and went to her house.

Dally's p.o.v

"Dallas go get some eggs from the store will ya there's no more."

Opps...

"Ok mom going"

I was walking down the street and I saw her, the girl that had saved me.

I ran up to her.

"Hey its you" I said.

"Ya its you Dally" she said back.

"You know my name" I asked surprised

"Stop acting Dally now bye I have to go" she said as she was walking away.

I was standing there for a momment dumbfounded "no wait" I said but it was too late she was gone.

I looked into every store and I couldn't find her. How did she even know my name? Anyway I just let her slip away again....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey omg I'm horrible anyway I finished the other fanfic so now I'm updating this one again. Every Tuesday. Please comment and vote! Please

~lets do it for Johnny man we'll do it for Johnny