So we got out and walked in my shop and this bitch just got my shit all fucked up. Yeah I'm finna dig in her shit. Ya when I say it dirty asf in here and she just got any and every in this bitch.

I'm liking around and I spot her I guess somebody told her we walked in cause she tried to walk up on me all friendly.

As soon as she tried to hug me I started digging in her shit. She fail and I hair started stomping and dragging her around the shop still beating her ass. She gotta couple bald spots.

But idc bitch don't ever steal from me and think shit sweet as I'm beating her ass he r car keys falls out and I pick them bitches up cause I'm deadass finna sell her car and still make this bitch give me my 50k bitch PERIODT!

And I don't give a fuck I can get like 200k out her car she gotta 2020 custom hellcat charger it's blue. Yup that bitch finna be for sell asf.

So I stop beating her ass and asked her where my money was and this fine say I don't know so I start beating her ass some more.

"So imm ask you this again we're the fuck is my money" I said. She got bout 30 seconds to tell me where my shit is or imma keep beating tf outta her.

"You got 30 seconds or imma keep digging in your shit bitch cause you really tried it with taking 50 fucking k."

"Bitch you thought I wouldn't notice that shit missing.. you slower then I thought you was and FYI bitch you cut.. so whatever music you got signed to bangg3 solo or not you can't get."

"You gone have to work for that shit back. Only thing you can keep is that bitch ass name you got." I said. "Bitches really been tryna me I be letting you bitches slide only because I got three li boys and three li girls who I gotta go back to." I said.

"Aye one of ya hand me my phone." I said. Bennie handed me my phone. And I called our group manager.

"Aye Jugg Goldie ain't in the group no more she kick and the only thing this bitch can keep is her ducking name all her music and shut she ain't getting and that's in my mother."

I ain't even give him a second to reply cause I already hung up. "Now bitch let's go and get my money before your family gotta use it to make your funeral look pretty bitch."

-5 hours later-

It's been like five hours and yes I got my money. Right now I'm just at hike with the gang. The kids still with my dad they gone be there till next week.

And right now my phone blowing up with tags from lives and people dming me lives. I got and click on the shit and it's this bitch Goldie. Popping her shit on live like she ain't get beat tf up like four hours ago.

So you know what I did I started a live and bout just put this bitch out there I swear to god.

I started the live. And right now I had bout 65k views in here just because a bitch wanna pop her shit. That's why the bitch had to have her phone looking at her walls. Fuck.

So I turnt my comments off cause I'm finna explain what really happened cause bitches is lying and I'm finna show my proof.

"Ok hey ya."

"Ok so all the shit Goldie told ya was a lie. I didn't beat her up or kick her out the group because she forgot to lock my shop up or she did someone nails for free."

"So as ya know I moved to Atlanta with my kids, my baby daddy other kids, and one of his baby momma well my fine ass baby momma but anyways. I moved to Atlanta."

"So I moved and I ain't have nobody to run my shit down here in Texas. So I'm like my bitch Goldie can I can trust well I thought I could."

"I didn't ask Bando to do it because Bando travel she never at home for longer then a week or two. So I asked Goldie to run my shops and my online clothing store shop that's in Texas."