"Uncle Remus- what- do we just wait?" Celeste asked with widened eyes and the adult just looked over at him and nodded.

"Yes- it's the only thing we can do, princess" Remus says and Celeste turned scarlet at the nickname. "Are you okay? You seem shakened up"

"Princess?" Ron scoffed out in laughter before Hermione hit him with a book.

"Ronald! Now's not the time! Harry's fainted!" Hermione cried.

"I'm fine" Celeste muttered and the adult gave her another assuring kiss on the forehead making Celeste groan a bit before just giving up.

"Here-" Remus broke a piece from an enormous slab of chocolate and gave it to Celeste, Ron and Hermione.

"Do you always have this around?" Celeste tried to lighten the mood- she was still shaken from all the cold feelings and the adult just laughed heartily.

"You know I do" He smiled softly

"Harry! Harry!" Celeste says slapping her cousin's face again and his eyes seemed to blink open and she sighed out in relief as he placed his circular glasses on.

"Are you okay?" Ron asked nervously and Harry nodded but Celeste frowned as she pulled him into a hug.

"Yeah- what happened?" Harry asks "Where's that-that thing- who was screaming?"

"Harry" Celeste mumbled "Nobody screamed"

"Nobody screamed? but I heard screaming-"

Remus cracked another piece out of the still large slab of chocolate and gave it to Harry who held it- but didn't eat it.

"What was that thing?" Harry asks

"A dementor" Remus says "One of them from Azkaban"

Celeste mumbled out a few words about how she was worried sick before she ate a bit of the chocolate and felt warmth spread throughout her body.

"Eat" Remus repeated "It'll help. I need to speak to the driver now- please excuse me"

When Remus got out into the corridor, Celeste quickly turned back to Harry.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asks and he nods

"I don't get it- what happened?" Harry asks

"Well- that thing- the dementor was looking around- and it was looking at you- well I don't really know since I couldn't see its face- and you- you" Hermione stammered

"You started having a fit" Ron says "twitching crazily- then you fell on Celeste's lap and she looked like she was going to start crying before you dropped to the floor and she picked you up again"

"It was horrifying- Uncle Remus then went towards the dementor and muttered a spell before it screeched a bit and got away" Celeste continued

"Did- did any of you fell to the floor?" Harry mumbled

"No- but Celeste seemed pale. Pretty sure she cried a bit before she made sure you were okay" Ron says and Harry looked over to her and smiled softly at the girl who tried to smile again.

Remus had come back to the compartment "You know- I haven't poisoned it" as he gave out a small smile.

Everyone took a bite of the chocolate and Remus sat back down next to Celeste as she leaned her head onto his shoulder and he comfortingly started stroking her head.

"We'll reach Hogwarts in 10 minutes" Remus says and everyone nods before they sat in a comfortable silence, mostly with Remus trying to calm Celeste down from the events before.