(Absolutely not. I remember our fun just right, Anne.)

This is it.

I've had it.

I've successfully sat through this brunch for the sake of family but now this was just too much.

Too much.

I get up abruptly making Angelo's hand drop from my thigh making him look up at me as I placed my napkin in the chair, indicating I'll be back.

"Tadpole?" He asked with a frown.

"I'll be back with the strawberries." I announce with a spurious smile and leave the table making my way inside the house and into the main kitchen.

What a disaster. I think to myself as I grab the edges of the kitchen island and sigh.

Angelo after our heated and not so romantic coition, announced that it will he a family brunch.

I wasn't made aware that a family 'friend' will also be joining us from France.

Who had a not so friendly history with Angelo and she made sure to gush about it at every chance in the lunch table.

Blaire and I didn't get a chance to talk to each other but I am hoping that we would stay long enough so we can have a chat over a tub of ice cream and tell her how much I hate Mademoiselle Anne Beaumont.

She can go fuck whatever Italian dick she wants but she just leaves mine alone.

I aggressively grab the bowl of strawberries and place it on the wooden tray and add the small bowl of melted dark and milk chocolate dips on the tray to carry it outside.

And I almost succeed. Almost.

"Ariel!" Anne shrieks when I almost collide with her.

Jesus, I hate how weird my name sounds in French.

Ew.

"Anne." I smile. "Almost didn't see you there."

She smiles at me in an almost mean way picking a strawberry from the bowl and biting into the juicy goodness.

"Something tells me you will be seeing me a lot after today, chéri." She mocks me in her French accent. "Still playing whore and master I see."

Now I wish I had Blaire's hit it to hurt it temper.

I would've punched her on her perfect nose.

I've never played whore and master with Angelo.

It was consensual no strings attached sexual activity between two adults who messed up on the way.

I've never been Angelo's or anybody's whore.

I smile at her. "Still trying to procure the same dick, I see."

Her cheeks turn red, but I don't loose my smile.

Damn, I wish I had Blaire to back me up with more creative ways to shut her up.

There are some people you can't just stand. She is one of them.

You can't just stand Anne.

For example, you just can't!

Balancing the tray on my one hand, I snatch the half eaten strawberry from her hand.

Those are mine.

I love strawberry and so Alyssa especially got these Mexican strawberries for me.

At least that's what she mentioned before she left the lunch table patting my  shoulder.

Love getting pampered every now and then.