Epilogue (bonus II)

* 𝓾𝓷𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 *

ANGELO POV

"Are you my favorite girl?" I asked my daughter.

"Yes!" She replied without batting her lashes. Sher confidence soaring high and big.

"I thought you were my favorite girl?" Roman asked holding out his arms for Annalisa. She extended her arms too so that I could transport her to Roman. I did.

"You too, poppa." She hummed.

"You're both of ours favourite girl?" He asked.

"Sí, poppa." Anna hummed. "We go zoo? It sunny and wam!"

"Did you ask mommy?" I asked taking a seat on my chair.

"Nuh-uh." Anna replies. "No ask mommy. She no let me out! Say it wam! It wam! I get sicky and stuffy nose and my leg hurt!"

Roman laughed at her complaining nature. My girl was Ariel's shadow. However, along with her looks Ariel's defying nature had also wedged into her genes. Annalisa wouldn't take no for an answer when she stated her demands.

"We ge ice lolly, daddy?" Anna whines. "And candy! So mawy candy!"

"I don't think so, puppet." Roman chuckles.

"Oh no?" Anna fakes a sniffle. "Bu- I wans candy and lolli daddy!"

Biting my smile I shake my head. "I think it's enough lolli for one day, Anna don't you?"

"No?" She pouts. "lolli cold. Lolli nice!"

Apparently the cola ice lolipop gene was also the LaRusso part of her. She is only three.

Three years old!

"Oh. Oh. Tan we take Nico too-"

"No." The simultaneous answer came from both Roman and I. His eyes found mine and a silent exchange of similar feeling took place.

"Gee." Blaire entered. Her brows pulled to a frown hand still on the door knob. "Who piss- ruined your cheerios?" She asked entering my office.

"Momma Bear!" Annalisa yayed. "Daddy say we no take my fren?"

"Nico?" She asked, knowing that it pissed me off as much as it pissed Roman off.

"Yey." Anna pouts. "We tan take im, wight momma bear?"

"I believe so, puppet." She smiles. "We can definitely take your friend-"

"No, we are not taking that boy along with us." Roman retorted. "It's strictly family only."

"Bubba boys!" Annalisa argued. "Why no Nico, tause he boy?"

"Shh, Annalisa." I warn gently. "Baby-"

"No!" She hummed crossing her tiny arms over her chest. "Wan my fren!"

"It's fine, boys." Blaire sighs plopping down on an empty sofa. "It's fine. She's three years old. She just wants to go to the pier with her friend not get married to him."

"That's not the point." I argue.

"He's a boy." Roman adds.

"And y'all are crazy." She snorts picking up Annalisa from Roman's lap and settling her down on her hip. "She's three. Three. One. Two. Three. Not thirteen, Jesus Fuu- Christ!"

"Yes daddy!" Anna huffed. "One. Two. Three."

"No candies for you, missy." I pointed my finger at her in warning. "No cola popsicle."