32

____________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Y'all, just to say that I've been away from writing for a while due to some emotional or mental issues and whatever

I'll let y'all go to the story now without elongating my sob story any further.

Enjoy.

____________________________________

"Hold on, Ariel." He had said. "I'll just take some pictures of you."

I didn't know what he meant when he said that.

I had partied too hard and too loud last night, I was overly intoxicated and drunk to even do anything.

To even respond to anything really.

I was too tired.

I have been seeing him for sometime now. He appeared nice for a while before he became obsessed and possessive, that is.

"What photos?" I asked rolling over on my stomach, feeling the headache from the last night's alcohol consumption.

Should totally cut back, I should.

"A few photos, precious." He had said.

He wasn't drunk. Neither was he high on the supplied ecstasy.

I suppose he ,should be drunk given that he was the one arranging the alcohol and ecstasy.

"I'm not in the mood." I say pulling my cheap blanket over my naked self, hiding from him and his camera lenses.

I don't want him to take photos of me.

I don't want my self in his camera.

"Get away." I snapped at the older guy, who was hovering over me, my petite body between his legs.

"Don't be like that." He urged. "It's just some photographs, Ariel."

"Leave." I snarled, my face still away from his.

He chuckled, I could feel him shaking his head as he did so.

"Did you not hear?" I asked. "Leave."

"It's my house." He said. "I don't leave."