this story is being rewritten

Hey guys!

It's been a while. And even tho I finished this story long ago, I can't still get over it. Angelo and Ariel has a little place in my heart. So I want to rewrite their tale of love and hate.

So, I'm not gunna take this version down because I see a lotta people are reading it and I'd like for them to read and enjoy their time but I'll be doing some heavy cleaning and major plot hole filling in the new version. Like for example one really sweet reader reached out to me to ask why Angelo did whatever he did and what made him change his mind about love and family. And I didn't really have an answer to give here which as I writer I should have right? I mean something ought to make sense for stuff to happen.

When I wrote this story I was relatively immature and didn't really have much idea about writing academically or experience wise. I just wrote whatever I wanted to but I think the readers deserve a lot more than a half sense making story. So that's why I wanted to rewrite and also have this version available. Cause it'll be easier for me to compare as well.

Anywho. I've changed the name in the new version. It's called To Loathe and To Love.

The prologue is available already. So if anyone wants to check out that one, Please do because feedback is always welcome.

Thank you!

November.

PS. Check out the announcement thing I posted on my profile or drop a comment in here I'll be glad to answer.

Unfortunately my Instagram page is lost as I was pretty inactive the last two years. But never mind.