37

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I

know I promised an Angelo POV, I am so sorry for that and also I am almost half an hour late. So sorry. Yeah

But I would really appreciate if y'all vote and comment. Please. Please do so, it helps a lot more than y'all would know.

I'll let y'all get back.

The woman sat on a white leather chair, her dark hair pinned at the back, exposing the shining diamond rings dangling from her ears

The green eyed woman, thoughtfully swirled the wine glass, before taking a long drag of the aroma of the liquid before taking a tasteful sip.

She was quite enjoying her visit to this warm land of grapes and olives. She loved the luxury she lived on.

However, she was yet to make any female acquaintance of power and position. This minor fact troubled her greatly.

There was just nobody to host tea parties or have afternoon tea with. She was dying for a girl to girl gossip.

Door to the office room opened revealing a younger man, clad in black suit, white shirt, tastefully picked up tie completed his outfit along with the combed back brown hair.

"Alessio." The woman piped up setting the wine glass down by the bottle, crossing her long fingers on the tabletop.

"Ma'am." The man nodded in recognition as stood before the table, arms pinned behind him, standing at ease.

"What is the news, Alessio?" The lady asked in her accent sharp as her eyes stared into the man's.

"It's bad news." The man signed with a slight bow of his head. "The girl got away."

A sigh followed, the much older women, the sides of her eyes crinkled from age. "Again?"

"Yes." He replied, a feeling of regret but relief at the same time flooded over him.

The lady sighed again, her anger slowly surfacing.

But as long as Alessio had known his new mistress, he learned that this woman was a cunning bitch.