𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑

Start from the beginning

"Do you think Harry's recieved our presents?" Celeste asks Rose who nodded.

"I'm sure he did- Vernon wouldn't dare step on me and Kristina" Rose hummed as she carried the trunk downstairs.

"Well- I hope he's alright" Celeste mumbled as she recalled sending Harry a Nintendo SNES that she bought from America along with a gameboy that was attached with a wormlight just incase he would play it at home.

Kristina had enchanted it lightly so that the Dursley's wouldn't take it away from Harry, Celeste also sent a few treacle fudges to them and different sorts of candy and toys for Ron and Hermione.

"The Weasleys seemed like they had a fun time in Egypt" Celeste looked over to Kristina who tossed a bottle of anti-jetlag potion to the two and was lifting a newspaper with her wand.

"Ooh! I want to see" Celeste tripped over a few stumps in the carpet before making her way over to her mom and saw that the Weasleys were all smiling brightly at the photo- Ron holding Scabbers very proudly.

"Well- I can't believe-" Kristina dropped the empty glass she was holding as she flipped the newspaper. The crash alerted the other two ladies and Tinky who was looking at Kristina with worry

"What is it?" Rose asked, alarmed 

"What's wrong Miss Kristina?" Tinky asks

"Mom?"

"He's back" Kristina whispered, a flash of agony appeared in Celeste's mom's eyes and Celeste felt her heart break. There was nostalgia, hurt, and Celeste realized her ring turned gold.

"IT WASN'T ME!"

"IT WASN'T ME! KRISTINA TELL THEM!"

"SIRIUS- I WASN'T HERE!"

The colors swirled around but Celeste saw the man in the mirror screaming with tears down his cheeks.

"Please- tell Celeste I love her- Please Kristina"

"Sirius- I can't do anything now. I don't even know if you're lying or not!" Celeste felt sadness and agony wash over herself and she saw Lily and James lying dead on the floor. Her eyes were flood with tears and she was holding onto James' body.

"MY BROTHER IS DEAD- SIRIUS! I CAN'T PROCESS ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!" Her mom screamed 

"JAMES- PLEASE- THIS ISN'T A JOKE" 

"James.. please- don't leave me"

"Celeste? Hey! Are you alright?" Rose asks snapping her fingers infront of Celeste's face and she nodded.

"Yeah- uhm what's happening with mom?" Celeste cleared her throat and tried to act normal but her voice was shaky.

"It's complicated- here sit down" Rose brought Celeste over to the couch and she saw Tinky rushing over to her mom's room with a cup of water.

"Tinky has brought miss-"

The door shut close and Rose sighed before looking at Celeste, she grabbed a newspaper and showed it to her.

"Your mom- is just afraid for you- for us" Rose showed her a picture of a man, he was the same man Celeste saw in the images- in the mirror- in her dreams.

BLACK STILL AT LARGE 

 Sirius Black, possibly the most infamous prisoner ever to be held in Azkaban fortress, is stilleluding capture, the Ministry of Magic confirmed today.'