2.39 SBAT - Companion Administration

Börja om från början

3. Party Role - Check

4. Crafting Talent

5. Companion Administration

6. Single Target versus Area of Effect - Check

7. Casting Talent

8. Driving Test

9. Artistic Talent

10. Direct Effects versus Effects over Time – Check

"Let's do the Companion Administration next. I have questions after working with the golem and the actions of a certain AI," Flora said, poking Aito mentally.

The AI just giggled again.

Friedhilde guided them to a wood-dome.

***************

Companion Administration

This test has three phases:

1. Guide your companion

2. Instruct your companion

3. Fight alongside your companion

You may use your own or the provided companions. Please choose a companion with whom you can't verbally communicate.

You may skip or repeat any phase.

***************

"So no AI-controlled robots, hmm." Flora had no confidence in doing well in this test. Usually, Aidan administrated even her turrets, and Bliz regularly made errors while adventuring, probably due to her lack of guidance.

The dome changed to the same obstacle course Flora had conquered during the Agility test. Next to the starting line, four figures appeared: a panther, a zombie, a metal elemental, and an imp.

Just by looking at the zombie, Flora felt the urge to puke and toast it to ashes. His glistering guts were hanging out the stomach.

"Vanish the zombie, dear test, or I'll make a mess," Flora begged with her hands over her eyes.

***************

Okay.

***************

Flora peeked through her fingers and lowered her arms when she saw only three creatures.

The elemental was by far the cutest and smallest with the tip of his silvery head only reaching Flora's hips. He consisted of metal and had a shiny round nose and an impressive wiry beard.

"Terminator-Gimli?" Flora grinned. Although the elemental looked more like a lawn gnome than a dwarf, Flora felt her description was spot-on.

The imp was quite a bit taller than the elemental. He reached Flora's hip without the assistance of the gnome's headgear despite his crooked chicken legs. With leathery red wings, tiny horns, and a grin with too many teeth showing he was only a bit cute, but who was Flora to judge demonic beauty.

The black cat yawned, and Flora was sure it could eat the imp with three bites.

The obstacle course had a 2-meter high wall to scale. Flora trusted the imp and the cat to conquer it but doubted Terminator-Gimli or Bliz could do it. Then there was a net of wires for belly-crawling. Unlike Bliz, Terminator-Gimli had at least hands to assist with groveling and the ladder at the start of the course.

Flora considered animating a golem. Because it inherited her free-running ability, it might do well with obstacle courses. However, she wanted time to develop a nice model, and the rushed make-do constructions she had to create for leveling and the workshop vexed her.