2.76 Relaxing, or at least attempting to relax

"Nice run!" Mia said, grinning. "Under three minutes! 2:58, to be exact. That record will stand for a while. We absolutely crushed it."

"Oh, dear. Let me sit down for a moment." Flora was knackered. The cave floor didn't look inviting. A part of her wanted to lay down and not get up for a week, but her pride caused her to remain standing. "I don't believe you. Nothing of importance can be done in three minutes. That's the time I need to tie my shoes. When Robby rings the bell, I need five minutes to look in the mirror, take my cloak, find my keys, and go down to meet him."

Mia chuckled. "I'll check the second boss, maybe we are lucky, and the loot is still there." She said and jogged into the tunnel, picking up her Roadblock on the way.

A portal had opened up in the endboss chamber, and Flora figured that it would take her outside and that she didn't have to make her way back.

Suddenly, Flora realized that she was alone in the room with a corpse. The Summoner didn't look dead, more as if he was sleeping. Morbid curiosity drew her closer. When she was one meter away, the corpse vanished, and only a pile of loot was left behind.

Flora was relieved. She picked up S-rated fabric and some credits. Additionally, a window popped up.

***************

Item Drop

Name: Staff of Economical Elemental Summoning

Type: Weapon/ Elemental Focus

Effect: - 2 OV Mana-Regeneration upkeep for summoned elementals.

Effect: + 1 OV Physical Vigor for summoned elementals.

Level: 1

Rating: S

Need | Greed | Abstain

***************

Flora wanted to analyze the staff, so she checked with Mia whether the girl minded her taking it. After Mia agreed, Flora pressed "Need". In return, Mia received the main loot of the mole boss, a shovel.

"System-Request: Change in the loot display from 'Greed' to 'Nice to Have'." The word "Greed" still didn't sit well with Flora.

"Do you want to see your achievements now, Milady?" Aidan had held them back because Mia had advised it in the planning session.

***************

You gained an Achievement: DPS Queen I: Average 500 DPS over one minute in a fight.

Reward:+ 1 OV Magical Power.

***************

You gained an Achievement: DPS Queen II: Average 1000 DPS over one minute in a fight.

Reward:+ 2 OV Magical Power.

***************

You gained an Achievement: Speed-Runner I: Conquer the first position on a contested dungeon leaderboard.

Reward:+ 1 OV Physical Macro-Control.

***************

Flora opened her attributes tab. With the achievements, she had maxed out the OV Bonus for Magical Power. Except for Magical Perception, the magical attributes reached 4 or 5 points. Her physical attributes lagged behind, especially Physical Power with only one point OV Bonus.

"Is it enough for the Champion competition? Maybe I should max out Magical Micro-Control for the divine skills and Magical Defense and Physical Vigor to be a bit more resistant. What attribute is responsible for strengthening Righteous Strike?"