Just hooking up

•••••

•••••

"You deserve to be in the spot light."

Normani had to laugh. Joo-hyuk was definitely drunk, he was stumbling all over his words and now he was speaking nonsense. While both sung kyung and her had to hold both of his sides to keep him from falling, Joo stood up laughing at nothing.

"You used to deal with this?" Normani asked her, sung kyung flicks the man on his chest.

"Yeah and I still have to." She rolls her eyes before laughing. They were all walking down the street trying different street foods until Joo-hyuk thought it was an amazing idea to go to a small club real quick to get a few drinks. Now he's wasted while the girls were too sober to handle him with patience.

"No I'm serious, you're like really fucking pretty and I bet you have a nice singing voice." Joo-hyuk exclaims once again, head thrown back as he looks at the stars. Drunkenly he rolls his head in sung kyung a direction while staring at her with drunken look.

"Am I right, babe?" He asks her. Sung kyung flicks his forehead before looking forward.

"Aish, so abusive." He groans before rolling his head towards Normani. "That's why we broke up."

He stares at the woman with a large smile knowing what was coming next but didn't expect the slap on his ass.

"Hey!" The man pulls himself away from both of the girls while pointing at his ex girlfriend. "My ass is off limits...."

He burps in the middle of his sentence. "This time."

This has Normani giving them a questioning look. This time?

••••

After dropping sung kyung off at her place, Normani manages to get Joo-hyuk into the cab although it was difficult but she manages. She has the driver take him to his home while she decided to walk. Now by herself, she thinks, today was very eventful. Although she was able to get them off her back about the smeared lipstick incident, she still felt embarrassed about the situation. Throughout the night, seokjin had blew up her phone, saying that it was a good way to make sure she wasn't 'doing anything she wasn't supposed to' which Jin already knew she wasn't.

He was just a little brat sometimes who decided to get on her last nerve. But finally at some point, the man had stopped calling and texting, letting her actually enjoy her day without him telling her what he was going to do to her when she gets back. Joo- Hyuk couldn't help but to laugh at her misery only to get scolded by Sung kyung.

On the other hand, Normani just got down to the road of Kim's n Co, it was late but she knew Jin was still at work, probably sleeping away on his desk. So, quietly she makes her way to the building and goes in. Since she was his assistant, of course she had the key for when it was locked along with her ID.