Scuse me?

18+ content ahead

••••

"You have to be kidding me?" Normani says, snapped out of her little daze. "This is a joke, right?"

Her eyes moved around the room looking for anyone to pop out and tell her it was a joke but he was the only other person in the room. Looking back at him she squints her eyes up at him in a glare.

"What the fuck? SeokJin, tell me this is a joke."

He widens his eyes, "hey! No cussing."

Normani rolls eyes before slapping his chest.

"I think we're way past watching our language."

Seokjin rolls his eyes sassily, "Are you going to let me devour your juicy coochie or not?" Arms now crossing against his chest, face moving with his words in a sassy way.

Normani blinked up at him while he blinked back mockingly, who told this man to be like this?

"Why the fuck would I let you do that?"

"Because I give great head." He shakes his head as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "I mean come on, have you seen my luscious luscious lips?" SeokJin taps his lips while pushing them out.

"Don't you just want them against that little bundle of nerves while I play with your hole?"

Normani didn't even know what to say at this point, due to her silence he continued to speak.

"I bet you'd look so good shaking against my desk while begging for more."

SeokJin sighs dreamily as if he was imagining it right now, he had a side smile on his face while he closed his eyes so she wouldn't doubt he was already.

"SeokJin, are you on something right now?"

"Nope, completely sober. But you know what i could be drunk off of?" He asked with a smirk, before the girl could even guess, he answers his own question.