Crushin on you

Today wasn't exactly the best day for Normani, starting off the day she had woken up late

Today wasn't exactly the best day for Normani, starting off the day she had woken up late. Then she got a call from her annoying husband who kept refusing to sign the divorce papers along with 'promising' to come find her. Although she knew that he wouldn't be able to because he never knew how to go through with his promises— which was part of the reason she filed for a divorce. Anyways, when Normani had got out of the house, she figured Seokjin would want his usual coffee only to come across the coffee shop for it to say that it was closed for the day. To make things worse, other coffee shops were too far from her building and she was already late enough.

Ditching the coffee, she decided to just head on over there not wanting to be any more late than she already was. Once she got there, obviously since her luck wasn't that great today the elevator decided to stop working.

Ring!

Looking down into her hand, Normani sees Jin calling. She pressed the green button to answer his call.

"Hello." She answers, irritation in her voice. Over the phone, Jin replies dramatically.

"Yah! Who are you to answer the phone with such attitude towards your boss, must I mention that you are late?!" Jin shouts into her ear, Normani just stares at the wall as she listens to him ramble on.

"I'm sorry sir, I have no excuse for my tardiness. I will be in your office in five." Normani doesn't give him time to reply, instead she hung up with a smirk. As soon as she does, someone taps her shoulder. Looking to her side, there stood Taehyung.

"Trouble in paradise?" He sneakily asks, Normani just stares at him for a second before replying.

"Nope just jin being dramatic."

"The usual."

"You look wonderful." Seokjin compliments, his arms were spread signaling he wanted a hug. Normani doesn't say anything, not really one for talking this morning considering all the shit that was bothering her. So instead of replying she goes in for the hug knowing she'll feel a little better from feeling his warm embrace.

Quickly Jin wraps his arms around her smaller body before pulling her in.

"Awe are you okay sweetheart?" He asks, noticing that she's in a mood. Normani shoves her head into his chest as she hugs him tighter.

Hey, she might be a bad bitch but she's an emotional bad bitch.

"It's okay baby." He coos, placing a light kiss onto the top of her head. "You're gonna be okay."