Coochie man

•••••

•••••

"Ms. Hamilton can you guess what day today is?"

Normani barely listened to what this man says to her unless he's ordering her to do something. Otherwise he's just telling her a overrated joke that she always seemed to not find amusing. But his suggestive tone had her looking up at his figure, the man was just getting over to her desk with hands in his pockets and a all too familiar cocky look on his face.

"What day is it, Mr. Kim?" She asked in a bored tone, of course on purpose to hurt his ego. But SeokJin doesn't falter, he must've had a great day. The man raised an eyebrow at her in question but nevertheless continues to speak with that smirk on his face.

"You should know this, my collaboration with vogue is coming out today." He says, "and I'm pretty sure they're covering the topic on how I'm the most handsome CEO in the whole world."

Normani just stares at him, once again him not faltering one bit in her gaze as he keeps a smile on his face like he was expecting her to drop on her knees and give him a congratulating blow job.

I mean I would but that's besides the point.

"Okay? Is there anything else you need to tell me or are you gonna keep standing there?"

Jin tsks at his assistant before throwing his head back in a cute but snobby laugh. "Ah, the usual 'tude I get from my lovely assistant." He reaches over and pats her head causing the women to glare up at him.

"Any-who," he sings, "I need you to make sure Samsung knows I'm willing to make them more money by sponsoring their newest model."

•••

1 month later

"Aish!" Jin exclaims, "look how handsome I look!"

Normani had to admit, her boss was really fucking handsome. SeokJin had sponsored a couple of little companies, taking pictures with their products but something about this particular photoshoot had her weak in the knees.