Bitch you lyin

Jin is a whole ass meal 😩🤤 |MY BABY DADDY|

Warning| short as fuck !
•••••

The girl irritated him to no end, she stood there by his parents with an annoying fake smile on her face as she chatted his mom up.

He knew that they wouldn't stop trying to set him up with these fake ass woman, if you could call them that. He knew that they wanted him with a girl cute and younger than him, along with being annoyingly 'cute'. Yes he did admit that liked young cute girls that could call him oppa but there was just something missing from every single girl that they had found.

He couldn't put a finger on it honestly but it was for sure on the tip of his tongue. The girl that they would set him up with would always have something wrong with her causing Jin's picky self to not be interested. His father was disappointed at Jin for declining every single girl they had shown him but couldn't help but to show sympathy for his dearest son, you would think that his father would be a heartless asshole but no.

He honestly cared for his done and felt bad about pushing woman onto him, but he also thought that Jin really needed someone by his side considering that he wasn't getting any younger.

    "Jin baby, just please work with me. I found a nice young girl that could stand by your side while you run your business." His mother had her hands on his arms as she slightly shook him. "Do this for your Eomma."

   "Sooyeon, leave that boy alone. He obviously wants to find a girl on his own." His father walked up behind his mother whilst placing a hand on her back gently. "Now quit pestering our son and lie down, you need your rest honey."

Jin watched as his father smiled lovingly towards his mother, his mom gave Jin a glance before walking away. "Fine but Jin please, I want grandkids."

Jin choked in shock.

     "Miss Hamilton?"

Normani looked up from where she was working, the desk in Jin's office across the room. Jin was already looking at her, his features knowingly handsome even though he wasn't really trying.

    "Yes sir?"

Jin smiles at her as she watched him questionably.

     "Would you like to go on a date?"

Normani choked in shock.