There goes your gf

•••

•••

"You know I can see you staring at me."

Jin doesn't say anything. Normani sighs before turning her head towards him seeing him watching her— as she predicted. The wide shouldered man stays silent though, but he seems as if he is stuck in his thoughts; zoning out basically in his own world. Normani furrows her eyebrows as Jin doesn't even move a muscle, now she was confused, was he messing with her?

"Jin?" She starts, "Are you okay?"

Due to no reply, Normani waves her hand frantically to get his attention and thankfully it did because she didn't want to have to go over there and forcfully make him snap out of it. With her hand movement, Jin starts to blink as he comes back from his apparent deep thoughts.

"What?" He questions. "I zoned out, I'm sorry."

She wasn't judging him of course but now she really wanted to know what had this man not being able to focus on his work or even from not doing his usual flirting with his easily irritated assisstant. Even though she was able to get his attention for the time being, Normani felt like he still wasn't all there, him blinking slowly to himself as he eyes the paperwork in front of him.

"Could you reschedule my five o' clock for friday morning, Normani?" Jin suddenly speaks up, but this time he doesn't look at her with a teasing look. Now she was worried.

Normani was so used to the man being very chirpy and his flirtacious behavior so now that he hasn't even cracked at least one joke or made a perverted comment to her, Normani looks away from her tablet to watch the serious man. He doesn't even notice her stare only too wrapped up in his own head. With swift movements, Normani stands up as she gently places  her tablet back onto the desk before walking around it and into her boss's direction. Once reaching him with her slow and steady pace, the assisstant places her palms onto the desk in front of his sights causing him to look up at the beauty that graced him with her waft of vanilla scent.

Jin almost leaned in just to get closer to her glorious smell, it was like a natural scent on her. As if her body just naturally produced that smell, everthing about this woman was just magical to him and he couldn't resist her.

" What's on your mind?" Normani asks, going behind the large man while sliding her soft hands onto the top of his shoulders, them massaging into the covered skin. Jin wore just a white long sleeve dress shirt and some simple black slacks. At first he doesn't answer her question straight up as he leans back in to her nice touch with a small sigh.

She had hands of an angel, he thought.

"It's nothing, just tired." he says simply, as if he didn't have something on his mind that clearly bothered him. With his answer, she doesn't budge into his business only continuing to rub her thumb on his back in circles. "Well do you need anything, water?"