Mirror mirror on the wall

|JIN|

|JIN|

His finger steadily ran through his fluffy hair as he sighed. The paper work on his desk was frustrating him to no end causing him to lean against his chair. On top of all the files he had to work, Jin had many calls coming through that he also had to answer. He recently had to fire his closest secretary after finding out she was letting other CEO's in on what was happening at his own building which really didn't sit well with him considering that he now had tons and tons of work to do now along with deals he had to settle.

As he sat back, a knock on the door was heard before one of his main workers opened he door; namjoon. He walked in with someone behind him, Jin didn't see who it was since she was hiding behind namjoons tall frame but quickly Jin stood up to greet the other male.

"Hello namjoon."

What he wasn't expecting was to see a dark skinned woman move from her spot and into his vision. Namjoon was smirking at Jin's shocked expression as he raised his eyebrows.

"You have an interview, Mr. Kim." Namjoon simply says before walking out the door, closing it behind him. Before he could even say anything the woman was already bowing in a greeting before sitting down in front of his desk, Jin quickly moved over to where he was previously sitting, this was all unexpected so he wasn't exactly ready for it. No one had even told him that he was having the interview today. The woman watched him patiently as he dug through many of his papers before he finally ended up finding her information.

"Ah, Mrs. Hamilton, nice to meet you." Jin was flipping through the file not even looking up, he could feel the intent stare coming from her. Usually Jin would have been very annoyed and serious with the other person but all he could feel was nervousness ever since he had caught a glimpse at the woman. From the very little glance towards her he seen the wild hair surrounding her pretty face and the professional outfit clinging to her body.

"Nice to meet you as well, Mr. Kim." Her voice was powerful and smooth, the thick American accent gliding through the Korean She was speaking but it didn't bother him as much. Jin finally ended up looking at her to be polite so it didn't seem like he didn't want to look at her, she was even prettier than he expected, that one small look he had did no justice. She sat there in with a yellow blouse that tucked into some black jeans, the color of the blouse making her skin pop more, Jin just wanted to touch.

It had gotten awkwardly silent before Jin had realized that he was literally staring at the girl which she did catch his eyes wondering. Jin ended up catching himself, his back straightened out and hands rested on the table where his clipboard was and a pen in hand.

"Shall we start?" Jin coughs, his warm eyes meeting her own. She nods.

"For starters, what made you say that you qualify for this kind of job?" Jin didn't mean for it to sound so rude coming from his mouth, the questions were not even made from him but the way he said it made him feel like he was sounding like a douche.

He looked up at her but she only had a smile on her face. Maybe he was overthinking it?

"A crucial quality to have as an assistant is the ability to communicate effectively, since my role requires communication on the behalf of this company via telephone, email, face to face interaction, it's important that information is relayed correctly and in a professional and timely manner." She crossed her leg slowly as her hands clenched together.

"In addition to communication skills, organizational skills are just as important, it's vital that I stay on top of things and maintain order, not only for myself but for the executives I work with as well. I meet those requirements." She says confidently, Jin just nods along with what she was saying, shamefully on 'accident' zoning in and out on her body proportion.

"Amazing. How do you prioritize tasks?"

••

The interview went amazingly well, usually after them Seokjin would feel immediately stressed and always needed something to calm him down. The stacks of papers he didn't even wanna look at didn't bother him as much as he sipped on his coffee with a smirk. After all the interviews he had done, he knew which one he wanted to hire, the last one was surprise but he was pretty sure that he wanted her instead of the others.

Most of them had gotten on his nerves to the point he could barley finish the interview or some of them were too quiet and he knew that it would be a problem. After she had left, namjoon; one of his well trusted friend and co-worker had came in, he automatically relaxed onto the big couch sitting on the side of his office.

"Cute, huh?" He teased.

Jin simply rolled his eyes at the male as he marked and signed papers. Namjoon was all time teasing the older man that he was always into his work and never made time for woman, Jin secretly wished he'd stop talking about it because he already knew how much he put into his work and he knew that it was sad and didn't need everyone else telling him something he knows. But all his hard work had paid off now that he was a ceo of his own company, he had a lot of money and he was proud.

Happy? He doesn't know.

"Namjoon, please not tonight." He says, the teasing has to stop. Namjoon just laughs from the other side of the room before getting up to walk around jin, his hands reached the males tense shoulders and started to massage.

"I'm tired of seeing you stressed all of the god damn time, it's about time you get laid."

•••

Eh it could've been better .... OH WHALE