It aint my fault

*Chefs kiss*

Short chapter

Short chapter

•••

It was hard.

Refusing to give in was hard, and Jin's lips didn't help. While he had her physically and mentally pinned, Normani tried her best to not let all of it get to her head, the scene was going too fast.

"Wait." She gently shoved him off, practically having to force herself not to keep his muscled body against her own. "Wait wait wait, this is all too fast."

At this, the ceo raised his eyebrows while placing each hand on the side of her head to hold himself up.

"To be honest, I don't see the problem."

Sighing, Normani gets up from the bed placing a hand on her forehead in thought of her next words.

"Well number one, you are my boss." She excused. Jin only smirks at her, getting off the bed himself while immediately coming closer to the female.

"And?"

The woman scoffed, glancing up at him with a look of knowing. "And I don't you to start treating me better than others if we start hooking up or something."

"I treat everyone the same, Normani." He says.

The room was silent before seokjin realizes something, with a smirk he was looking at her with amusement tingling in his eye.

"So you're saying that you wanna hook up, huh?"

"For the love of god."

••••

Seokjin's mother grips her in a firm hug letting her feel all the love she has to give along with her clearly fake boobs pressed against her own. Normani tried not to cringe out of kindness of his mother but she felt all.

"Please come back and visit sometime." She says to her as she pulls back. Eyeing Jin she gives a glare.

"I want you and her back here soon, you hear me?"

Seokjin only laughs, "of course mom, I won't disappoint."