45- masquerade dancers 2, meet vincent

golden rule: bitch!!!

cioccolata: OH GOD OH F-

---------

cioccolata: *finds out prosciutto called y/n a hoe*

cioccolata: so you have chosen, death

----------

-time skip to when you get your dress and are preparing for the mission the next day because my writing and shit be boring asf lmao-

-yall should totally listen to howls moving castle theme if you want an idea of what song would be playing uwu-

----------

"i really do be looking like a whole medieval princess thats about to find her secret lover at a ball, dont i?"

[GOLDEN RULE] simply yawned at your comment, fixing the rim of your dress at your ankle. "wow, its almost like that's exactly what you look like! its so weird!"

"literally shut up, you overlord rip-off." you chuckled in response, feeling the stand pinch your ankle in retaliation before rising again, hovering proudly behind you as he fixed the mask hiding half your face.

"wow, you look like... a Disney princess reject." he snorted, gaining an elbow to the chest.

"leave me alone, you and cioccolata were the ones that picked out this dress! god- its so uncomfortable!"

the dress you wore was one worthy to marvel at, despite how uncomfortable to you it was. glittering with golden fabrics similar to the ones your stand wore, the poofy gown was glistening with jewels and rhinestones, the front of the golden dress splitting open to reveal a velvet under-skirt, which had very small, minimal golden chain designs on its rim. its merely had simple pearls on a strip that acted as straps on either shoulder, your mind internally praying that they dont fall apart when you dance. the heels torturing your feet were black with red soles, because doppio insisted he get you the most expensive ones for this event.

somehow, he also managed to equip your shoes with a small slot in the sole that held a knife, which would shoot out of the heel if prompted. the eye-mask that sat snugly on your face was painted with a golden ink, small rubies glued onto their surface and adding a little pizzazz to the whole look. finishing off the mask were two pure white feathers, their tips dyed crimson and pulling the outfit together seamlessly.

beneath your dress was something certainly out of the ordinary, something desired by any person dumb enough to fall for the beauty you presented yourself as. no, its not what you think it is. what im talking about is two pistols, as well as a link of needles tied around your waist, capable of being used as a whip if you are unable to use your golden chained mace as a weapon in this setting. yall are nasty.

"your makeup is already done, and the boys should be downstairs waiting on you. devan and amelia have already been given to tiziano and squalo for babysitting while youre gone, and the car is outside. lets go, princess (y/n)." [GOLDEN RULE] mumbled, dragging you out of your room before you could protest.

"call me a disney princess one more time and ill pop your skull right off your spine."

"you know that'll kill you too, right?"

"yes." you deadpanned. "im planning on it if i have to wear this dress for more than an hour."

your stand simply threw you toward the stairs, forcing you down them as he barked instructions into your ears. "no killing yourself over a mission, and no flirting with people that arent important. all you gotta do on this mission is kill a few people, and make someones pockets hurt."