20- another kid?

(Because he hasn't received much love, there will be cuddle time with melone this chapter :) )

Asshat: (y/n), I have a favor I need to ask of you

Fucker supreme: oh no

Asshat: please

Fucker supreme: no no no no-

Asshat: I just need you to babysit my sister for me while I travel for a bit.

Fucker supreme: since when did you have a sister?

Asshat: since she was born? Anyways, please please please

Fucker supreme: I would say ask doppio but I'm not that mean.

Asshat: wooooooow shut up

Fucker supreme: sure, I'll watch her. How old is she?

Asshat: she's thirteen, only two years older than Amelia.

Fucker supreme: Amelia is eleven? I didn't even know that- wait how do you know that?

Asshat: ok I'll drop her off at your place in ten, thanks so much (y/n)! Love you tons!

Fucker supreme: cio I swear to god

Fucker supreme: CIO

fucker supreme: ANSWER ME COWARD

Why you were stuck on babysitting duty you had no clue, having one kid was a challenge enough but now you as to deal with two, and a thirteen year old none the less. On top of that, you always thought Amelia was nine or ten based on her stature, but then again everyone in your household was freakishly tall so your perception was a bit warped. "Amelia, go clean up. You have a friend coming over."

"A friend? Who is it? *gasp* is it uncle doppio!" Amelia beamed with pudding on her face.

"No, it's my friends sister." You responded, drying a glass and putting it in the cabinet.

"OoOOoooOOooHhHhHh, who's this friend of yours mom?"

Formaggio poked his head into the room, " yeah, who are you talking about?"

"Cioccolata." You responded with a dry sigh. formaggio visibly cringed just by hearing the name while Amelia just looked at you with a smug expression.

"Another dad candidate..." you heard Amelia mumble.

You rolled up the magazine on your left and smacked her on the top of her head harshly, "sorry Amelia  but that's where I draw the line."

Before Amelia could talk back, the door bell rang. "That should be them..." you muttered, walking to the door to answer it.

You unlocked the door, swinging it open on its hinges and revealing a tall and smiling Cioccolata.   "Hey cio! Where's she at?"

Cioccolata smiled a happy but normal sadistic grin as he moved out of they way to reveal the girl. "Meet rose, I'm only going to be gone for maybe a day or so. If she doesn't behave just threaten to make her sleep outside or something."

Rose was practically a splitting image of Cioccolata. She had lengthy, green dreadlocks that went down to her waist, the same bright green eyes, similar lipstick shade, and even a matching doctors smock. She gave you a smile that was almost the exact one Cioccolata wore. She smelled of rubber and sugar, a strange combination. "Pleasure to meet you miss (y/n)."