23- a new friend or another foe?

pov: ???

"spade has been dispatched and arrived at the scene. currently taking in surroundings."

"status?"

"observing, going into questioning."

"people?"

"none, the streets are empty and there shouldnt be any witnesses if a fight is to happen. theres only two people near spade and thatd be the boss' doll and what seems to be her date."

"alright then, initiate contact and begin questioning."

----------

you turned around to face the culprit, your eyes widening upon seeing this was no ordinary person.

this person, they wore an black gas mask that covered all of their face, a single filter on the front. the lenses that shielded the eyes were tinted a hot magenta and their hair was styled into a short, brown bob that concealed the strap to the mask. they wore a white shirt with black clasps rather than buttons, dark black vinyl pants hugging the legs. on top of the shirt, this person wore a black trench coat with a white lined spade embellishment on the back. shiny, white, cuffed gloves concealed their hand with magenta lining. they wore white, cuffed boots as well,  bright magenta  around the edges of the boots just like the gloves. on their belt sat two pistols in holsters, all black with little spades hanging from the edge of each of the magazines like keychains. "do you mind if i ask you a few questions?"

you froze, this wasnt an ordinary person based on their appearance, and based on the fact they came up to ask you 'questions' just set off an alarm in your head that this person didnt have good intentions. "depends," you started, standing up straight and sizing up the stranger. "what are the questions?"

the stranger brushed her hand against the pistol in the holster, "first off, what's your name?"

"why do you need to know?"

"its just one of the questions."

"(y/n), next."

the stranger picked the pistol out of their pocket and aimed at you, pulling the trigger and firing a bullet to your head. before the metal could collide with your skull, [GOLDEN RULE]s hand manifested and stopped it, pinching it between its bone fingers. "ah, so you have a stand. good to know."

illuso put his arm in front of you, glaring daggers into the stranger. "we'll be taking our leave now, good day." he growled, wrapping his arm around your shoulders in attempt to pull you away, only to be unsuccessful. 

looking down to see what prevented you from moving, you found that spikes of blue ice had constricted around your ankles, keeping them from leaving the ground. "hey, what the hell!"

"im sorry, but knowing you have a stand just means this is going to be more difficult, please comply and allow me to take you to our destination."

"no fucking way, let me go!" you yelled, throwing your fist at the freezing, jagged ice and shattering it. the feeling of triumph only lasted for a moment until the ice grew around your ankle again.

"im sorry, but no can do. please stop resit-" the stranger was interrupted by [GOLDEN RULE] swinging the chain mace near her side, narrowly missing as she had dodged it.

the brunette stranger looked up at your stand, studying it for a moment before being attacked once again. "please tell me, do you like china, or porcelain?"

you yanked your foot harshly out of the ice, taking a step back before it could reform around you again. "what kind of a fucking question is that?!"