27- the mute song

(fun fact: im listening to bloody stream while writing this LMAO- its honestly a bop tho.)

pov:???

"order club to initiate contact, and to use the prototype if needed."

"yes ma'am"

----------

pov: you

....

priatel: yeah, everything's great!

(y/n): glad to hear it! so, do you fancy anyone~?

priatel: (y/n)! 

(y/n): what?

priatel: im married, silly!

(y/n): AH- i didnt know!

priatel: yeah, we've been married for a year now and i couldnt be happier!

(y/n): thats great! what's their name?

priatel: oh, his name is jackson. he tells me he loves me everyday, im glad i found a guy like him!

(y/n): awwww that's cute! so, do you want to meet up later today?

priatel: im sorry, i cant :/ jackson wants me to stay home so he can keep an eye on me

(y/n): keep an eye on you? you're an adult, not a child!

priatel: i know, but i love him and dont want him angry.. maybe another time!

(y/n): totally understand, but i have to go. talk to you later pria!

priatel: bye bye!

 you flipped off your phone and stuffed it into your back pocket, taking amelias hand into yours. "we're heading out now! we'll be back in ten!" you announced through the house.

there was a faint, 'ok, have fun!' from upstairs, who said it you had no clue.

amelia had been nagging you to get her a frog stuffed animal she saw in the window of the store, and she wouldnt leave you alone about it for three days. [GOLDEN RULE] tried giving her a tiny gold frog bracelet, but she said it wasnt the same. giving into her pestering, you decided that today you would take her out to grab it.

walking out onto the street, you immediately felt eyes on you, whether they were from a friend or an enemy you werent able tell. you leaned down to amelias height, whispering into her ear. "you know mommy loves you very much, right?"

she looked up to you, confused. "of course i know you love me, why are you saying that?"

"well, would it be alright if we waited a bit on getting your frog? something isnt right.."

"i mean, i guess we could wait... but it wont take long-"

you slapped your hand over her mouth, interrupting her sentence. "amelia, listen, someone is watching us, so i want you to follow my every instruction if we want to stay safe."

she nodded, swatting away your hand with a serious expression twisting her face. "you got it."

beginning to walk again, you held amelias hand tighter, silently letting her know everything was ok. even after ten minutes of walking aimlessly, you still felt someone watching you. you were beginning to get agitated, so once again you leaned down to amelias ear and whispered: "i have an idea, do you still have risottos print?"