3- chocolate

{big thanks to my good friend who suggested this! dont forget to leave requests cause im bored asf.}

you had been in the la squadra house for about a week now, doppio had already called you three times, one was at 3:00 am because he couldnt sleep. poor baby boy. baby.

but back to the now, everyone enjoyed your company, even risotto surprisingly. you were kind but you ruled with an iron fist(sometimes thats more literally than figuratively).

you went to the store the other day, getting more groceries for everyone. you felt like treating you and [GOLDEN RULE], so you grabbed some expensive chocolates (if you dont like chocolate or you're allergic, im sorry just roll with it). it was a big bag, you made sure to get one big enough so you would have some to spare for yourself because you knew the other members would hound you for some. What you didn't know was how many they would actually take

~~after you came home~~

you just finished putting away all of the groceries with the help of formaggio. you actually had to get on the ends of your toes in order to pat his head, he found that ridiculously cute. he watched as you struggled to even reach the height of his shoulders. after you patted his head you went to find your chocolates, which to your dismay..

were not there

and all hell was about to break loose.

"WHO THE HELL STOLE MY FUCKING CHOCOLATES! I HOPE SOMEONE PREPARED YOUR FUNERAL CAUSE IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DONT GIVE THEM BACK IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES!"

formaggio was shaken with fear and amusement. he giggled softly at your screaming, it almost reminded him of ghiaccio.

if pesci took your chocolates:

he ran down the hall to where you were in the kitchen, you were fuming with steam puffing out of your ears as you waited for someone to fess up, your face red with anger.

"h-hey (y/n), im sorry i took them. i thought they were f-for all of us." he stammered, he was shaking at the thought of you slicing him open with just your hands with a wild look on your face. he had actually seen you do that before when you two went on a mission with prosciutto, who was also scared of you in the moment.

you instantly calmed down seeing pescis soft face, "its ok pesci, just tell me next time alright! i swear if it was anyone else, no one would be able to find their body. you're so nice to me, i guess I'll  spare you from my wrath.." you smiled at him, offering him a piece of chocolate.

"t-thanks (y/n), ill be sure to be more careful next time." he chuckled, chewing a peace of the delicious cocoa.

if illuso stole your chocolates:

he began sprinting upstairs, bag of chocolate in hand when he heard you unleash fury downstairs. illuso could barely catch a breath when he heard heavy feet slam themselves on the steps.

he had stolen your food before and was tied upside down in his room, bitch deserved it for stealing your popcorn that you had just made.

"ILLUSO I SWEAR TO THE GOOD LORD UP IN HEAVEN IF IT WAS YOU THAT TOOK MY CHOCOLATE IM GOING TO DUNK YOUR HEAD IN TOILET WATER SO MANY TIMES YOU'LL PUT YOUR OWN SHIT TO SHAME!"

he started shaking in place, the sacred chocolates in hand when he heard you approach his door. 

you. were. livid.
 instead of opening the door like a sane human being, your unstable ass kicked it down, causing the door to go flying forward, hitting the wall in front of it.