"We can change that." He said softly as he rested his hand at the small of her back.

She looked at him, smiled, and nudged his shoulder with hers.

"I think you've done enough for the day."

"What do you mean? Did I do something wrong?" he asked stepping back to face her.

She turned towards him smiling.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I just mean, you've done a lot today. Let's save this for another day." She said brushing her hair behind her ear.

He stood and stared at her with his head slightly tilted. His eyes slightly together as if trying to read her. His head titled in the other direction as his eyes softened.

Raven looked away from his intense stare feeling uncomfortable.

"Don't stare at people like that. It makes them feel like you're trying to see into their soul."

"The way to view someone's soul is very painful for humans." He stated matter of factly.

Raven chuckled and walked to the front door. She closed and locked it then walked into each room checking that each window was shut and locked. Before she left the master bedroom she walked to the closet where the time portal is and locked the door.

"Are you worried something will come through?" Castiel asked.

"I'm not taking any chances. It's been peaceful for the past 24 hours. Can it really stay this peaceful?" she asked.

Castiel shrugged. "I don't feel any danger. I would if there was any." He said.

Raven walked down the basement steps and entered the bunker, pulling the tool shelf closed behind her.

"We really need to figure out a way to shut and lock this door without the keycard." She said to no one in particular. She jumped at the sound of a female voice coming from everywhere in the bunker.

"Did you say shut and lock front door?" It asked.

Raven jumped, startled at the outburst. She looked around above her trying to figure out where it came from.

"Who's there?" she called out.

"No one is in here." Castiel said scanning the room.

"What about the rest of the bunker?"

"No one is here." He said.

"Closing and locking front door."

The metal door began to slide closed. Once it latched they both heard the locking mechanism clank into place.

"Who's there?" Raven asked in a more demanding tone this time.

"I am called Aeryn." The voice replied.

"Where are you, Aeryn?" Raven called out looking up around the ceiling.

"I am everywhere." She replied.

"How did you get in here?"

Castiel walked over to the nearest wall and placed his hands against it.

"I am your bunker." Aeryn answered.

"What?" Raven asked irritated.

Castiel motioned for her to come closer. He took her hand and placed it on the wall.

"What am I supposed to be feeling?" she asked.

He covered her hand with his. She felt warmth begin to spread through her hand.  The wall itself was warm.

"What is that?" she asked looking at Castiel with wide eyes.

"The bunker is alive." He stated flatly.

"It's what?!" Raven pulled away from the wall quickly and looked around frantically.

"The angel is right." The voice of Aeryn stated.

"H-how is this even possible?" Raven's voice was shaking.

"I am a living sentient bio-mechanical bunker. A mechanoid." Aeryn explained.

"That still doesn't answer my question." Raven called out.

Castiel stood with his hands pressed against the walls as the voice continued.

"I contain both biological and technological components.  I was recently given spiritual components. "

"Raven," Castiel called out.

Raven walked back to the wall where he was standing.

"The bunker has a soul." He stated staring at her just as shocked as she was.