"Yes, I have to say you do look good." Normani finally compliments even though it was to have his ego bursting through the roof. And exactly like that, Jin was quick to be by her side grasping her waist in his hand to pull her body against his own.

"The usual compliments bore me, but when they come from you? I know I truly have won." He easily flirts, Normani almost had to roll her eyes at the comment.

"I'm sure."

Jin doesn't reply this time, he only stares down at her with that cute look; a tiny smile rising on his lips as he admired the beauty in front of him.

(This smile^ FUCK I LOVE HIM)

Tension was in the air, Considering that it was now quiet and her lovely boss was just staring at her with a very suggesting look she couldn't help but to challenge herself to keep staring into his eyes. Of course Jin wasn't going to back down anytime soon as he pulled Normani in a little closer to where both of their chests were touching.

"You're really pretty." He whispers. "Can I kiss you?"

Cause you know; consent.

Normani doesn't say anything just nods. Soon enough, he was leaning down to place a his lips upon hers not even thinking about pulling away too quickly. She definitely appreciated it, having the most handsome CEO interested in her. While they kissed SeokJin trailed his hands to the top of her butt, letting them rest there to pull her lower half against his own knowing how much that effected women. What causes Normani to almost moan into his mouth was when Jin moved his right hand a little lower to grab onto her ass, fully gripping into his hand before harshly slapping it.

"Jin." She whines, "that hurt."

SeokJin doesn't reply only pulling her into another lip lock, opening his mouth to slide his tongue inside this time. And no, Jin didn't taste like mint and cigarettes like other weird ass books, he tasted like bubblegum which of course it was due to him finding the gum on Normani's desk and stole it from her.

He wanted to know, who chooses the bubble gum flavor anyways?

Besides that, Normani had to pull away when feeling his dick harden in his pants.

"Seriously? We were only kissing." She points out, while looking down to signal towards his hard on. Seokjin scoffs.

"I can get hard just by looking at you."

Finally pulling away from his large body, she looks at her watch.

"Oh shit, I gotta go."

SeokJin raises an eyebrow. "What's more important than me?"

Normani ignores the man as she gathers her stuff. But SeokJin wasn't having it so her moved over to where she was hunched over before grabbing her arm.

"Where are you going?"

"I have this thing with joo-hyuk. He invited me to dinner with him and sung kyung."

Jin gasps, "Joo-hyuk? Another man? What is the meaning of this?"

Normani only stops what she's doing for a minute with a sigh. "It's a friendly get together Jin, calm the fuck down."

Copying her sigh, Jin let's her finish placing stuff into her purse silently waiting but when she was done he just had to grab her again. Hand around her jaw to pull the girl back into another kiss. Normani almost dropped her things but she got ahold of herself even though Jin was trying to put his tongue back into her mouth.

"Jin, I need to go."

"Fine but don't forget what you have."

••••

Thankfully Normani wasn't late, she had gotten  there just in time. Although both Joo- Hyuk and sung- kyung were both already seated. When getting to their table she huffed as she sat down, placing her purse in the booth.

"Well hello." Joo- hyuk says with a warm smile, Normani waves at him before smiling at the girl sat next to him.

"Sorry, I rushed to get here because Mr. Kim held me back for a little."

"Held you back indeed." Sung kyung laughed, Normani tilts her head with a small confused smile while Joo- hyuk points towards his lip.

"Your lipstick is smeared."

Was she missing something though? Did they know? Pulling out her little mirror from her purse, she sees that literally only sees a small smudge of her lip gloss on her chin other than that her lip gloss was pretty much gone.

"It's nothing."