"W-What" Harry stuttered

"How did Ginny get like this?" Harry asks

"Well that's an interesting question" Tom says and Celeste looked at him, interested at what he's got to say "It all started with little Ginny here spilling all her heart to me"

"The diary" Tom says "My diary. Little Ginny's been writing in it for months and months, telling me all her pitiful worries and woes — how her brothers tease her, how she had to come to school with second hand robes and books, how— how she didn't think famous, good, great Harry Potter would ever like her"

Celeste winced, she heard Ginny's ranting before- but for Tom to know about it. That was worse

"It's very boring, having to listen to the silly little troubles of an eleven-year-old girl, but I was patient. I wrote back. I was sympathetic, I was kind. Ginny simply loved me. No one's ever understood me like you, Tom... I'm so glad I've got this diary to confide in... It's like having a friend I can carry around in my pocket"

"If I say it myself, Harry, I've always been able to charm the people I needed- like Adhara" Tom's eyes shot to Celeste who seemed like she was going to pounce at him in any moment ."So Ginny poured out her soul to me, and her soul happened to be exactly what I wanted... I grew stronger and stronger on a diet of her deepest fears, her darkest secrets. I grew powerful, far more powerful than little Miss Weasley. Powerful enough to start feeding Miss Weasley a few of my secrets, to start pouring a little of my soul back into her"

"What do you mean?" Harry asks

"Haven't you got an ounce of reason in you Harry?" Tom asks and Celeste clenched her fist before Harry held her hands comfortingly- despite his dry throat "Ginny Weasley opened the Chmaber of Secrets- she's the one who strangled the chickens and wrote the messages on the walls, set the serpent of Slytherin to petrify the mudbloods and the squib's cat"

"Observe and kidnap Celeste Potter" He added and Celeste frowned.

"No.."

"Of course, she didn't know what she was doing at first. It was very amusing. I wish you could have seen her new diary entries... far more interesting, they became... Dear Tom" he recited, Celeste had a horrified look plastered on that seemed to amuse Tom "'I think I'm losing my memory. There are rooster feathers all over my robes and I don't know how they got here. Dear Tom, I can't remember what I did on the night of Halloween, but a cat was attacked and I've got paint all down my front. Dear Tom, Percy keeps telling me I'm pale and I'm not myself. I think he suspects me... Dear Tom, Celeste keeps asking why I was staring at her- I don't remember staring at her. She asked why my eyes became darker- I looked in the mirror, I'm just fine! There was another attack today and I don't know where I was. Tom, what am I going to do? I think I'm going mad... I think I'm the one attacking everyone, Tom!"

"It took a very long time before Ginny realized to stop trusting the diary" Tom sighs "So she tried to dispose it- and when she did, you found it. What are the chances- it was the very person I was most anxious to meet"

"You bloody idiot- I told you not to trust the book" Celeste whispered and Harry sideway glanced at her with a glare

"and why'd you want to meet me?" Harry asks, anger coursing through his veins and Celeste tried to rub his palm comfortingly.

"Well you see- Ginny has told be all about your fascinating history of course." Tom grinned "So I had decided to show you the great capture of that oaf, Hagrid"

"Hagrid's our friend" Celeste snapped.

"Oh you don't need to add on darling" Tom says and Celeste tried to surpress the butterflies that emerged in her stomach- and replaced it with a scowl