Chapter 7 ~ Liam

"I'm Liam" I replied. "How are you feeling?

I'm surprised she responded with the same question.

Her eyes widened at my response. She probably wasnt expecting me to be so casual after our little incident.

"My head hurts" she said softly as she brought one of her hands up to her forehead.

"I can help with that." I answered as I opened my desk drawer to find the aspirin I had kept for just such an occasion. "Take these and sit. You haven't eaten so I will have something prepared for you."

"Thank you." She said in an almost whisper. She slowly took the medication from my hand with a slight smile forming on her lips. They were dark pink and extremely full. I wanted to taste them. I wanted to suck that lower lip till I could almost taste the blood reach the surface.

"What kinda food do you like?" I asked trying to distract myself before I pounced on her.

"Anything will be fine Master." she said while lowering herself into a seated position on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a laugh. " You can sit on the chair you know. I'm not a complete monster!"

I am actually. Sometimes. But she doesnt need to know that yet. Besides that part of me only surfaces when I feed. I still wanted her to be safe and healthy.

She lifted herself off of the floor and sat on my spare desk chair. Once again wide eyed. Her eyes were light brown with a hint of green in them. They looked tired.

"I'm going to order you a variety of finger foods." I announced. "Then you can decide what you like best."
I turned to the door and left to do just that.

After speaking to Jesse about the meal prep I used my heightened speed to get back to my room. It had only been a few minutes and I already craved her scent.

I opened the door and noticed her still sitting at the desk now staring at me as I entered, her eyes filled with curiosity.
I closed the door and walked over to her.

"Tell me your thoughts Elizabeth" I commanded now standing right beside her. She continued to stare with a questioning look on her face. Her skin was very pale due to the blood loss yet her cheeks still flushed at my statement. I leaned in closer to her and heard her breathing elevate slightly. "Are you thinking about the way I pinned you down?" I said in a low tone as I inched closer to her ear. "You are light as a feather you know." I smiled as I stood up straight again. She shivered slightly  with her eyes now locked on mine she bit her lower lip. That gesture just made me want to grab her and fulfill my inward desires now burning in my throat.

"I'm going to wash up!" I announced. "Your food is on it's way. Make sure you eat well and get plenty of rest. I will be hungry tonight so make sure you are ready!

I walked into the bathroom without looking back at her. I need to get myself under control. What the hell is wrong with me. I'm usually quite capable of waiting till the time is right before I let my dirty mind take over. A cold shower will do me good.