Chapter 5

The eyes staring back at me were emerald green. They looked sad and angry at the same time. He just stood there staring at me for a moment before he leant down to my ear and whispered "Stay still."

I could feel the hair on the back of my neck rise at his breathy words. I wasnt sure if I was afraid or not. This was new. He pulled a handful of my hair up close to his face and inhaled deeply through his nose. Is this normal?

What is happening?... Now I'm scared! Is he.. sniffing me?

Within seconds he lifted me up and pinned me down ontop of his desk. In shock I stared back at him. Now I was very afraid. This is it... this is how I die. Please just let it be quick! JUST KILL ME ALREADY!

"Scream!" He whispered as a hissing sound came from his mouth and a sudden sharp pain shot through my neck!

A loud screeching noise burst out of my throat as one of his hands made it's way to my lower back pulling me closer to him. His other hand covering my now muffled attempt of screaming.

He was feeding on me! I have been fed on before. It always hurt. Badly! And the pain stayed for days afterwards. I was never allowed to scream before though. The more we moaned, the more we were beaten. This was different. It hurt ALOT more than what I was use to. He was sucking my skin as he gulped down the blood he drained from my neck. The pressure was so intense and his grip on me kept tightening with every swallow.

I could feel myself fading, my conciousness slowly slipping away. Finally. I felt cold. Was this it? Am I really going to die? After just one feeding? Darkness please take me. I'm ready.

He lifted me up against his chest as he stood up, his fangs still buried deep in my flesh. He sat down on the desk top positioning me on his lap, my legs now straddling him. His hands lowered as he pulled my hips into him.

"I c..can't any...mor" I tried to say as the last of my conciousness left me..........

........"Lizzy" I heard my sister calling my name. "I'm coming!" I replied as I walked towards the back door. She loves being outside in the garden. "Come push me on the swing" she said whilst giggling. I stepped out of the door as the sun started to darken. "What?... Emmy where are you?!"
I couldn't see her anywhere. The sun was turning red and the flowers were starting to burn! "EMMY...??!".....Crack!

I opened my eyes.. what was that? I sat up to look around only to realize my head was pounding. It was just a dream. It wasnt real.

The memory of what happend with my master came back to me in a flash. I'm alive? I thought for sure that was it. The end of me. I tried to look around to see if he was still there. I noticed the dark haired man sitting at his desk again with his head down.

I was on his bed. He must have put me here. Humans arnt allowed on vampires beds.

I raised my hand to my neck where I had been bitten and was surprised to feel... nothing. Nothing was there. No bite mark. No bleeding. It was just slightly tender to my touch. How?

I could hear my masters deep breathing that seemed to indicate the fact that he was asleep. I think. I slowly climbed off the side of the bed, trying not to move to suddenly as my head was killing me. I walked over to the closet mirror to look at my neck. The fang marks were non-existent. Only a purple blotch where he had sucked on me. How was that possible? I know I felt his sharp teeth tear into me. I should be dead. I wish I was!

"Hmmm" I heard Master moaning as I turned to see him still asleep at his desk. He was facing away from me so I quietly walked over to him to make sure he was asleep. Thank goodness the floor didn't make any creaking sounds. I walked around the desk to the other side where I could see his face. He was definitely asleep.

He was quite... beautiful. Is that word even ok to describe a man? Vampires were insanely beautiful though. Well in my mind he was. His skin was pale and flawless. His breathing was slow and steady and a lock of his dark hair hung on his forehead swaying ever so slightly with the rise and fall of his chest.

How can a monster be a thing of beauty? I leaned down even closer to study his beautiful features when I noticed the sheet of white paper he was laying on was wet.

Was he crying??!