Part 6

A longer than usual chapter as an apology :3

The calm sounds slowly puts me to sleep even in this uncomfortable position. A few more minutes and I was knocked out, his warmth comforting me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person P.O.V 

Jiro woke up in the middle of the night still on top of the sleeping ash-blonde. She carefully used her quirk to reach the phone on top of the desk at the other side of the room, she wrapped her earphone jack around the device and brought it towards her direction. 

'Thank God, I didn't drop it this time'
  She thought. 

She opened her phone and quickly closed her eyes shut because of the sudden blinding light coming out of it. Slowly, her eyes adjusted then looked at the time, 1:06AM. 

A grunt was heard below her as well as slow stirring, her eyes immediately shot up to be met with crimson ones. 

"What are you doing awake dumbass?" Bakugou tiredly spoke, taking one of his hands off Jiro's waist to rub his eye.

"Randomly woke up" She replied.

"Go back to sleep, I'm fucking tired" 

"Ok. . " Jiro smiled.

Jiro turned her phone off, and using her quirk, placed the phone back to its original spot.

Bakugou placed his hand back to Jiro's waist and held her tighter as Jiro placed her head back on top of his chest. The blonde rested one of his hands on top of her purple hair. Both of them slowly drifted back to sleep.

The remaining time of sleep was finished soon after, Jiro stirred awake once again but without the angry Pomeranian that she had expected to wake up with.

Jiro's P.O.V

'Was I dreaming. . . ? Why would I dream of Bakugou?!'

I slowly got up from my bed but was confused when I heard my shower was on, I prepared to attack as I heard the showerhead stopped.  The door opened softly as if trying to be careful to not make a noise. [A/N: Let's just pretend that UA placed a bathroom in each room for more privacy]

Once I saw a foot step out, I swiftly directed my earphone jacks to where I thought the face was and pointed it in a threatening manner.

"Calm the fuck down, Ears. It's just me." Hearing the familiar voice, I sighed.

'Huh, guess I wasn't dreaming' I relaxed and started to put my guard down.

"Well you could've at leasT WARNE- PUT A SHIRT ON"  I frantically covered my hands and turned around as I felt my cheeks burn up.

'HOW THE F- OKAYOKAYOKAY CALM. . . How did I not notice? Probably because of the adrenaline. . ? Is that even how that works?'

"Jesus, I said calm down."  He said. I heard footsteps coming towards me slowly, I felt the familiar feeling of hands around my waist. "What? You didn't like what you saw?" He whispered to me.

My face goes into a deep shade of red, I stepped on his feet without turning around but was satisfied as I heard a loud grunt. I shake off of his hands and walked over to my phone to check the time. 6:01AM.

"Why are you up early?" I asked, eyes still locked on the time.

"You don't want them to see me here, right?" He retorted sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes, I look over to him seeing that he wore the shirt from last night.