Part 5

Why her?'

As I kept on thinking, I see myself eventually drifting to sleep as the the last words I thought about passed.

'Fuck it'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jirou's P.O.V.

"I'm back" I nonchalantly informed.

"What took you so long?" Mina smirked.

I felt my heart beating fast as I thought of an excuse.. Do I tell them?. . . Nah, that's probably not a good idea.

"Uh . . . I was resting .?" I internally facepalmed myself.

Mina suspiciously looked me up and down while the rest were watching the interaction.

"Okay. . . take me to your room then!" 

"I'mgoingtobedbye!"

I dashed to the elevator before Mina even know what was happening , I spammed the open button as I hear several sets of footsteps. fuckfuckfuckuckfucKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK HURRRRRYYYY!

The 'ding!' sound went off and the elevator door opened, I quickly then stepped inside and did the same thing as before.

"KYOKA COME BA-"

Mina got cut off as the elevator closed on her face and started to go up, I let out a relieved sigh.
Another 'ding!' was heard soon after as I arrived at my floor, I walked to my room in a fast but quiet pace. As I reached the door I jiggled the knob to find it was locked.

"What the fuck..? I didn't lock this.."

'Was Bakugou still in there..? That little fucker better not be sleeping on my bed and drool on it'

"Bakugou open the door" I groaned while knocking at the door. 

After a few seconds, I heard a 'goddamit' said on the other side. Yeah, totally Bakugou.
I heard multiple footsteps on the stairs making their way up to the second floor.

fuCK

"OPEN THE DOOR OR ELSE WE GET CAUGHT"  I whisper-yelled.

I heard a sudden creak on my bed  a set of footsteps hurriedly make their way on the door.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN GET CAUGHT?!" He whispered back.

"KYOKAAAAAAAAAAA!" I heard my name from a very very familiar voice.

"I MEAN THAT-" The door quickly swung open as I got pulled inside, again.

"You idiot" He said rather calmly.

"Me? You're the one in somebody else's room" I replied.

"Tch"

I walked to my bed and flopped on it as it bounced me slightly, he followed soon after. 

"You didn't answer my question"

"What the fuck do you wan-"

"Why are you here?" I cut him off.

He goes silent. A shadow looming on top of his eyes, I patiently waited for my answer as he laid still with his arms behind his head. 

"None of your fucking business"

"Actually it is" I deadpanned.

"Shut up, I'm going to sleep"

"Sleep in your room, they'll get suspicious" 

He shifted as he pulled the whole blanket to himself.

"What then?"

"Wha-"

He pulled me by my waist and placed me on top of his body, he grabbed my head and placed on his chest. What the fuck is happening? Am I having a nightmare? . . . . Or a dream?

"Don't say a damn thing"

He placed his hands around my waist as he hugged it. I felt my cheeks warm up while we continued staying in this position. Shortly after, I heard light snores coming out of the ash-blonde. He looks so calm, his heartbeat was a little faster than an average beat.

The calm sounds slowly puts me to sleep even in this uncomfortable position. A few more minutes and I was knocked out, his warmth comforting me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's the update ya'll been asking. Sorry that I didn't update as much as I said I would. Two words: Online Class. That's all for now, sorry if its short, I promise to make it longer though. Bakujirou is just awesome.